PDA

View Full Version : Any American Pilots on this Forum?

dmark1
07-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I am new to the forum and am active at American as a pilot. Anyone else on her with AA? Or any active airline pilots?

Thanks

Mark

BrianE
07-12-2008, 08:15 PM
There used to be some UAL guys but for some reason they disappeared...:eek:

rmboies
07-12-2008, 10:33 PM
I am new to the forum and am active at American as a pilot. Anyone else on her with AA? Or any active airline pilots?
Thanks
Mark

Mark, welcome to the forum!! Do you happen to have your own small plane?

Ok, I hear the rest of you groaning but you all know I am always recruiting for our Pilots-N-Paws group, I just can't help myself :D

Debi

flyu2there
07-13-2008, 12:59 AM
Mark,

After nearly 33 years with your competitor in ATL (:D), I jumped ship early with the mass exodus of 05, before the BK and the PBGCC...smartest move I ever made!

John

dmark1
07-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Mark,

After nearly 33 years with your competitor in ATL (:D), I jumped ship early with the mass exodus of 05, before the BK and the PBGCC...smartest move I ever made!

John

I know, the ship is sinking quickly on all fronts:mad:
You are lucky you got out when you did! Were you international or domestic? I am INTL (primarily HNL/OGG from DFW)
Regards,

Mark Wyant

flyu2there
07-14-2008, 08:41 AM
I know, the ship is sinking quickly on all fronts:mad:
You are lucky you got out when you did! Were you international or domestic? I am INTL (primarily HNL/OGG from DFW)

All of the above, after I checked out (80) the worst of it, the North East Shuttle in the 3 holer--LGA, BOS, IAD, ATL. Start out late and end the day, sometimes 14 hours, even later. Meal of the day, coffee and peanuts..ughh!
The best, LAX/TYO (RJAA) two times a month and DONE!! Took years for seniority to pay off!

John

jello_jeep
07-14-2008, 04:12 PM
Don't let flyboy mess with you.

He flies corpses in a Piper from a small mortuary on Catalina Island, to Herb & Frank's embalming service in Barstow. He finally got employee of the month from being the first jockey to get a complaint from a passenger!

:D :p :D

All of the above, after I checked out (80) the worst of it, the North East Shuttle in the 3 holer--LGA, BOS, IAD, ATL. Start out late and end the day, sometimes 14 hours, even later. Meal of the day, coffee and peanuts..ughh!
The best, LAX/TYO (RJAA) two times a month and DONE!! Took years for seniority to pay off!

John

flyu2there
07-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Hey Jeepster.....

You right....people are dying to fly with me!! :D

And you missed a shift, just a bit. That's Joe Schmuckatelli's discount embalming service and wine bar in Malad City Idaho.