PDA

View Full Version : Water drips from front a/c panel on ceiling?

Tully
07-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Noticed that I was getting water in the coach. Was not raining outside. I was parked with genny on and all three a/c units running.

The front a/c unit vent panel on the ceiling was dripping water.

The coach was parked on an incline. Would this have had anything to do with this water coming into coach?

Tully Lee Garrett

Denny
07-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Each roof air had a drain hose to prevent your problem from happening. Check to be sure that the hoses are open and not blocked. They exit under the coach. On my 1999 CC the front hose in near the entrance door on the pass. side.

Tully
07-06-2008, 11:00 PM
I did notice this hose by the bottom of the door and front bumper. Water was exiting this tube.

I will check the entire tube out on top to make certain there is no leak.

Thanks,

Tully

dreamchasers
07-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Tully,

Did you ever resolve the AC leak issue. Our front AC had the same problem, but it only happened one time. I thought I had the AC thermostat to low??

I was wondering what you found?

Hector

Tully
07-15-2008, 01:48 PM
Best we could figure out is that there is some sort of drip tray with the tube. Since the coach was parked on an incline, the water was coming over the top of the tray and pooling up if you will. Still, should be no reason for a leak.

Have had no problems since then. I will at some point get back on top and re-inspect and use that sealing tape.

This is my best guess.

Tully

dreamchasers
07-15-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'll bet you are 'on target' with your thoughts of the coach being off level. I do not remember if my coach was off level when leak occurred. I will keep this in mind.

Thanks again,

Hector