PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Coaches

ken&ellen
06-02-2006, 05:22 PM
Today I visited a local converter, Amadas Coach, in Suffolk, VA. I got a personal tour from owner Jimmy Adams including Rick Hendricks new triple slide Prevost. Kasey Kahne was the first driver to purchase a Amadas coach. Jimmy has strong ties to racing as he was a driver on the sports car circuit sponsored by MCI. These folks have tons of money, but they do not even drive their own coaches!
After viewing their shop and their product Ellen & I are going to have them do the upgrades on our Liberty in Sept.

Journeyone144
10-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi Ken & Ellen,
I would like to see the NASCAR Website for where you were...Do they have one...???
Hugs Always Viv...

PS: My Ex-was just written up in Legends of the Past...About NASCAR

http://www.legendsofnascar.com/Gordon_Harvey.htm

Ray Davis
10-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Vivian,

I wouldn't expect a response from Ken and Ellen here. Profile shows that they haven't visited the site in almost a year.

I wonder what happened to them?

Ray

jonnie
10-07-2008, 01:55 PM
Ray,

Thay just posted today.

dale farley
10-07-2008, 02:16 PM
The post was dated June 2006. I think it showed up because Viv responded to the original post.

jonnie
10-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Ray,

Thanks for reminding me to read the directions

jonnie
10-07-2008, 03:14 PM
I mean Dale, thanks. I must be off my meds or on to much juice.

Journeyone144
10-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I Won't Ray,
I'm still learning how to respond to posts I'd like to...getting a little better at it but I feel quite intimidated here at POG...knowing little more than as Jon said it so perfectly...I'm only good at turning the key and driving a coach..
On the lighter side...and, On the other hand I'll never learn much more until I do have a key I can turn..so I run and look everywhere...Smile...Perhaps Ken and Ellen are lurking like many do and just may respond...even privately...
Hugs Always Viv..

Vivian,

I wouldn't expect a response from Ken and Ellen here. Profile shows that they haven't visited the site in almost a year.

I wonder what happened to them?

Ray