PDA

View Full Version : More Yellowstone

dale farley
06-22-2008, 12:00 AM
We went through Lamar Valley today for the first time ever. Beautiful scenery, and we saw several bears, bison, coyote, elk, and a badger. Two unidentified animals lying on a rock.

dale farley
06-22-2008, 12:27 AM
We went trout fishing in Yellowstone Lake first thing this morning. It was a beautiful day for fishing. Paulette was casting her reel in the picture.

The elk was standing about 50' from the road, and Paulette snapped the picture as we slowed down.

I was about 300' from the badger, but he seemed curious as to why I was following him.

Coloradobus
06-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Great shots of the Lamar Valley. We will be passing from Cody to Cooke City via Rte 296 over Dead Indian Pass to Mammith and Gardiner and north to Bozeman next Wednesday in a caravan to 5 Airstreams, for the main WBCCI rally on the MSU campus. We will be back with the bus July 15th, staying out in "West", at Grizzly RV Park 'til the 21st. Enjoy the park, I know I did for 15 years.:D

dale farley
06-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Jim/Chris, Hope you have a great trip. The weather has been beautiful for the last couple weeks. Sunny with highs in 60's/70's.