PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Duo Absent??

Danss
06-17-2008, 05:56 PM
It will not be the same without Jerry and Mike in So. Dakota! They add a certain element of ??? to the group like no others. Hope they can change thier plans and come on out!!! We'll miss them for sure! Dan & Jo

Jerry Winchester
06-17-2008, 06:57 PM
As much as I appreciate the sentiment, I can really say (not like I really said I would not be in Nevada) that I won't be in Spearfish. Between the girls going back to school and football season starting, a 2800 mile road trip doesn't really work.

And I hated that we didn't get to spend more time with the guys in Nevada, but it was just the fact that I could work all day Thursday and fly out to Las Vegas in the evening and only miss being in the office on Friday that made it work. And I still had to make a conference call presentation from the gazebo next to John's coach.

I hope everyone has a good time up there and thinks about us poor working schmucks.....

truk4u
06-17-2008, 08:19 PM
Perfect! A Rally that you can actually sleep at night instead of sitting in the chair with the Acme Bag of Tricks Handbook waiting to see if the two Turd Boys and Wile Coyote tape a sheep to the top of your bus!

Dan - Let them stay home, there will be peace in the Spearfish Valley my man.....:p

Jon Wehrenberg
06-18-2008, 11:15 AM
Dan,

If it will make you feel better we can hang inflatible dolls and crepe paper on your coach and generally make your life miserable.

In fact, you may not think so, but I think you just volunteered to be the Spearfish victim.

Jerry Winchester
06-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Dan,

Don't let these two rectoids fool you. The Krakman was sitting not 3 feet from us when the sheep got taped to his bus. And A1 has only been a victim once, so his account is in arrears.

jello_jeep
06-19-2008, 12:27 AM
http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2759&d=1210546444

And a suspect!!!!

Dan,

] And A1 has only been a victim once, so his account is in arrears.

bluevost
06-19-2008, 03:51 PM
You just never know when the air strike occurs!! I was convinced it was Jello, he was convinced it was me.