PDA

View Full Version : ODR Table Rock Lake - Sticky Visit

truk4u
06-05-2008, 10:40 PM
Here we are at ODR in the Ozarks visiting Pogger Chris (aka Sticky) and Debbie Yates. Great location and close to Branson. Sorry Jon, no Lawrence Welk imposters or Lennon sisters yet.

Truk, Nancy, Sticky & Debbie at the newly completed Sticky Pub

Preparing Stickies site for a serious face lift

Finished product in P Gravel - WOW - You should see the kitchen...

The newly created Sticky Pub is open 7 days a week and it's free, so any Poggers getting close to ODR should stop by and belly up to the bar!;)

Heading for Nashville over the weekend....

dalej
06-05-2008, 11:13 PM
You all look great! Thanks Tom for the post. We can't wait to see it in person.

ps...great photo's....your a pro!

garyde
06-06-2008, 12:29 AM
It looks as nice as when we were there in October. A very nice resort. It's good to see Chris and Debbie. I remember you can play golf there as well, but watch out for Prevost windshields!

dalej
06-06-2008, 06:53 AM
And the front STAINLESS........ JDUB!!!!!! :mad: closest to the pin....yeah right. :) I thought all golfers knew you were supposed to repair your divots.

flyu2there
06-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Ahhhhhh!! Two Buck Chuck Meerlought....it came be made a bit smoother with 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda per glass....removes the throat burn:D

John

truk4u
06-06-2008, 09:34 AM
Dale & Gary - No golf course, lake is 11' above normal due to all the rain and the corps of eng. won't let any water out due to the fish getting wood this time of year.

Nancy took this from the bus, we're fishing on the golf course right in front were Jdub sliced a big one hitting a fellow POG members bus!:eek:

Flyman - good eye, it is soooo smoooooth.

Jerry Winchester
06-06-2008, 11:45 PM
And Truk I challenged Dale to pick out which dent in the front of his coach was caused by the golf ball and he could not distinguish it from the other dozen so I feel vindicated.

So if you are going to hit a chili dipper off the tee box, make sure Dale's bus is closest to the fairway. But in all fairness and full disclosure, I was using Sticky's garage sale junior sized 9 iron......

And not to be outdone by the Sticky visit, we had MangoMike in the house tonight whilst cooking up some monster ribeyes here in DC. Most of you should have burning ears, so stay tuned.

Jon Wehrenberg
06-07-2008, 07:25 AM
And did you bad boys have another pajama party like you did in Pahrump?

rfoster
06-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Truk: Thanks for the photos, Stickys Pub will be a hit for sure.

11' too much water. Please send our way - our lake is still down 6 feet below summer pool and still can't float the boat out - please send some this way.

Do they still have the Bird?

truk4u
06-07-2008, 08:48 AM
King,

Popeye doing well, they taught him to say, " Jon is a Weenie.":p

Jerry Winchester
06-07-2008, 07:16 PM
A1.

That was way harsh.