PDA

View Full Version : Prevost Parts CD ROM Help

dreamchasers
06-01-2008, 08:59 AM
I requested and received a Prevost Parts CD ROM from Prevost Canada. The CD ROM seems to contain an enormous amount of data. One of the needed features that I am unable to access in the instruction manuals. When I click on the 'red' instruction manual icon, the pane in the lower right hand side states that "The program cannot display the page". I can access the web by placing known web addresses in the 'go to' window, so I know I have internet access through the parts manual program. I do access the instruction manuals directly through prevostcar.com. I thought using the part program interface, I would be linked to the correct manual each time, but so far 'no joy'.

What is the secret for accessing the instruction manuals through the Catbase parts viewer?

Hector

Jon Wehrenberg
06-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Hector,

I am going by them memory of a non-computer brain so take this with a grain of salt. First I had to load the catbase viewer program.

On the discs we got via Jerry we had to input a code the first time. The code for the disc we had was 1156.

I insert the disc in the drive and start the catbase viewer program and once the first page comes alive I can then navigate through all parts lists.

dreamchasers
06-01-2008, 12:28 PM
But can you open the instruction manuals that are available?

Hector