PDA

View Full Version : Once again, Prevost Jacksonville is a HERO.....

shookie
05-30-2008, 10:03 AM
hello all...left Stuart with new coach (not brand new) on thursday around dinner time....drove north and stopped at rest stop to check all outside lights...markers were not working....defenitely a dead short....contacted Liberty, they contacted Prevost Jacksonville and we were in bay 2 at 8:30PM...they found short, repaired another small item and we were on our way before 11 PM...this is the second time i have been at a Prevost facility...other was in New Jersey with an air problem...So far, all has been good..thought wondering minds would like to know...best to all....cheers, Shookie

rfoster
05-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Shookie: Congratulations on the the new to you Bus. I saw Dave Wall back before Memorial Day and he passed on the info that the secret handshake between you and fine folks at Liberty had taken place. I wanted to mention it on this forum, but felt that would be tacky, as it was your bell to ring. As you know tackiness in POG is not tolerated.

He also mentioned a new Liberty being built (pre-sold) would be close to the $3 million range. That left me out.

jack14r
05-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Congrats Shookie,Bill Jensen from Prevost told a friend of mine that the 2004 conversions were some of the best that were built because the slides were very good and the DD did not have the EGR.Lots of owners like the single slide because they don't weigh as much as 2 slides and the bedroom is ready when it's time to sleep on the road.

phorner
05-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Hey Shookie,

Congratulations on the new Liberty. I must have just missed you as I was at the Liberty dealership Thursday afternoon.

MangoMike
05-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Shookman,

Congrats and I would be strutin' my stuff by displaying a few pixs for us droolers.

Mango

truk4u
05-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Congrats Shookie, your a sneaky devil!:D

rmboies
05-30-2008, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=shookie;30048]left Stuart with new coach (not brand new) on thursday around dinner time....

Congrats Shookie and Linda.....please send photos!

rickdesilva
05-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Cheers Shookie and Linda....lets have a drink!

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Way to go Shookie. Show and tell!

Jon Wehrenberg
05-30-2008, 09:28 PM
You guys are all slow on the uptake. Shookie's XL has been on the Liberty site for quite a while now.

Congrats on the new ride Shookie.

shookie
05-31-2008, 12:12 AM
.....on way back to pennsylvania...staying in winchester virginia tonite (at craker barrel parking lot) and home tomorrow.....will post a pic or two soon.....and Jon, you do not miss a trick....the fox that bit you died...lol...and just for the record, a nice single malt scotch works well all the time....cheers, shookie

05-31-2008, 08:26 AM
.....on way back to pennsylvania...staying in winchester virginia tonite (at craker barrel parking lot) and home tomorrow.....will post a pic or two soon.....and Jon, you do not miss a trick....the fox that bit you died...lol...and just for the record, a nice single malt scotch works well all the time....cheers, shookie
Shookie,

You should have saved that big bottle of wine from the Tn POG rally for your new bus purchase, or were you in fact celebrating the purchase that night? Good luck and safe travels.

shookie
05-31-2008, 02:18 PM
...can't get pics to load on web site...sorry....best, shookie

Jim_Scoggins
05-31-2008, 03:39 PM
I have tried to load pics the last few days. No joy. It worked OK for me in the past. They were small pictures also.

Joe Cannarozzi
05-31-2008, 07:58 PM
My next Camper.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Must be something on your end with the pictures:confused:

garyde
06-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Congradulations from a fellow Liberty guy Shookie. Going to Liberty at Stuart is like going to Disneyland!

shookie
06-01-2008, 10:48 PM
....gary you are correct....why is it that florida is a "financial sponge" sucking up all of our hard earned dollars...condos on the ocean...booze...south beach...booze....big boy toy dealers...booze...great weather...booze...incredible family recreation areas...and of course, club soda to go with the booze....(got you there)....cheers, shookie...but oh, man, what a great gift from the big guy florida is....