PDA

View Full Version : Lost, returned.

hhoppe
05-23-2008, 10:36 AM
Hi all
I'm sorry for being gone for short spell and wish to to thank Darl, Warren and others for filling in for me @ POGVI in Pahrump. I just returned from the hospital yesterday with a new heart valve, a bypass and other timining work. It'll be a tough recover, but we hope to see you all this Sept. @ POGVII. I Am poopoed now , talk later.

Darl-Wilson
05-23-2008, 10:48 AM
Good to hear from you Harry. Needless to say we were a little worried but I guess we shouldn't have been. To quote a well-known webmaster, "Harry is a tough 'ol bird". or some thing like that. Take it easy pal, we may want to go to Spearfish with you and Shirley.:D

Let us know when you feel up to getting out for a little bit so Martha and I can bust over the hill to take you two out for a little Mexican food. Obviously we don't mean anything hot enough to give your new valve heartburn.:)

Take care,:cool:

Darl and Martha

Ray Davis
05-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Wow, Harry! I didn't realize that when you fry a wheel bearing, you have to replace the heart valve too! :eek:

Please take care, get well so we can all see you at the next rally!

Ray

Steve Bennett
05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Harry, best wishes on a speedy recovery. We missed you @ Parhump, but will look forward to seeing you up @ Spearfish!

Take care of yourself

rfoster
05-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Dang it Harry, we thought it was just the bus that was sick. You should tell the POG family when your puny.

Some of this group has great connections with the Great Physician and can get things done.

Sure hope you get well soon and that Shirley is doing good too.

Micki and I will look forward to seeing you and Shirley in Spearfish!!!

BrianE
05-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Hey Harry, No secrets please. We like to worry about our friends. I was getting a little concerned when my in-box told me it was getting lonely. Keep us up to date on your progress and eat lots of chicken soup. We'll be looking forward to seeing you two at Spearfish or maybe Yellowstone the week before. :)

phorner
05-23-2008, 03:53 PM
Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery, Harry. Don't try to do too much, too soon, and you'll be just fine :)

Jon Wehrenberg
05-23-2008, 05:46 PM
Welcome back Harry. We are glad you let us know your status. We think of you often.

truk4u
05-23-2008, 08:24 PM
Hang in there Harry, we look forward to seeing you in Spearfish!;) One day out of the hospital and your on the Forum, what a guy....

jello_jeep
05-23-2008, 08:30 PM
Didn't know you were in for service Harry! All our bestest to you and Shirl, if you need a hand with anything, call Darl :) j/k... give us a buzz!

lewpopp
05-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Harry,

When you have these guys pulling for you, you've got the best. I know!!

It'll take a while and I really think it's mind over matter and sometimes I think it is no mind.

Good Luck.

Lee Bornstein
05-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Harry:
Get well quick before diesel prices get too high.

Lee

garyde
05-24-2008, 12:32 AM
Hi Harry. I missed seeing you at Pahrump. Looking forward to another skeet shoot and working on your Zip Dee awning. Anything you need , let me now.

Jim_Scoggins
05-24-2008, 07:02 AM
Harry:
I thought all mods, repairs, and upgrades had to be checked with Jon or a quorum call of all other members beforehand.

Glad you are up and about.

bluevost
05-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Harry,

Glad to hear all went well with the operation. Now do what Shirley tells you too and get ready for Spearfish!!

Ken

rmboies
05-25-2008, 08:37 AM
Hi all
. I just returned from the hospital yesterday with a new heart valve, a bypass and other timining work. It'll be a tough recover, but we hope to see you all this Sept. @ POGVII. I Am poopoed now , talk later.

Harry, we had no idea you were having surgery and as Roger stated, when you are feeling "puny" you need to tell us so we can all support you! Take your time with the recovery and eventually, you will be better then new:D

mike kerley
05-27-2008, 10:05 AM
Harry, we had no idea you were in for a retrofit. Glad it went well, just get some rest and you'll be better than new. Hope to see you down the road.

Mike and Karen

hhoppe
05-27-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks all, I'm gaining strength by the day. I couldn't do it with out Shirley.

Jon Wehrenberg
05-28-2008, 07:23 AM
So.....is Shirley bringing you in the bus to Spearfish???????/

jello_jeep
05-28-2008, 08:09 AM
That would be a permit load ! :p

So.....is Shirley bringing you in the bus to Spearfish???????/

Joe Cannarozzi
05-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Get well soon.

MangoMike
05-30-2008, 07:28 PM
Harry I could say "at least you made it off the table" but that would be way harsh and the fact of the matter is you're such a tough dude that would never happen.

So glad you're back in the saddle and looking forward to seeing your butt down the road.

Missed you in Nevada.

Mango

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-30-2008, 09:08 PM
Glad your doing fine Harry, keep your guns oiled and your powder dry. Till the next time we shoot,:)