PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Fans

lewpopp
05-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Ran over to Sebring for the day last Wednesday and while I was having some work done on my Air Force One, I ran into Jim wood of Fantastic Fans.

I made a point of thanking him for the super service and parts he offer over the phone when anyone would call for any problem.

I also mentioned that I had seen their new ad in the FMCA book on the "pop-out" screen. I had told him I had removed my screws long ago and installed small wings so I could take it out easily and not lose the screws. He showed me the new pop-out screen and gave me one. Now that's customer relations. He said they were giving them out at the major rallys. My fan is in the shower and I can pop it out and clean it whenever I need too, very easily.

Remember, no matter how old your Prevost is, they have retrofits to replace every part. You need not to disturb the initial seal.

tdelorme
05-13-2008, 07:02 AM
They also have a retrofit kit with a remote control for turning the fan on/off and adjusting the fan speed. This is a super upgrade for all the older Liberty coaches that have a cover over the fan and the fan speed control knob. On those units, you have to remove the cover to change the fan speed. With the upgrade, everything is adjustable with the remote control. The upgrade kit includes the new pop out screen as well. Fantastic Fan is as good as it gets customer service wise.

bluevost
05-13-2008, 10:07 AM
I changed out my Fantastic Fans for the MaxxAir. Remote control four speed fan motor, air in or out, temperature control, lid can remain open in rain or going down the road, auto on/off mode. A darn nice fan.

I agree that customer service at Fantastic Fan is the best.

mike kerley
05-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Lew, how did that install/adjustment work out on the tow car?

Good to go???

We might see you guys again this weekend. Checking the account to see if we can afford it. I've got another long weekend scheduled.

Mike and Karen

lewpopp
05-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Mike, they failed to send the correct piston which they thought I already had. It is on it's way and should arrive Mon. I have to install it and we're leaving a week from tomorow.

Check the bride's checkbook, I'll bet she holds the purse-strings.

I have been sort of laughing at Kathy's long hair. She can't wait til Monday. Maybe we'll see you sooner. Casey misses you guys.

Bye-the -way, FMCA discount is only 15% and I have 20% coupons. Holler and I'll plant one at the office.

Lew