PDA

View Full Version : Took the bus out for the first time Saturday...

Tully
05-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Met up with an band on the rise on Saturday night. The "Kristy Rose Band"... She is a 16 year old guitarist and really making a name for her self. Already has over 210,000 hits on MySpace in less than a 12 month period.

Anyhow, the manager is getting me tickets for the NAAM show in Nashville for end of June. Only can get these tickets if you are in the music industry.
All I had to do is bring the bus out to their gig on Saturday and let the band hang out. Simple enough.

Gotta tell you, even an old 1990 Country Coach created a biz buz in that parking lot. There were several people all through the night haning out by the but door and really impressed the band had pulled up in motor coach.

Felt good to get tons of compliments and the few that were let on board were jaw droped and man did that make my night.

Well got home at 4:00 A.M. and pretty much still tired from the Friday night gig. None the less, was a very nice first trip- even though it was only 20 minutes form the house.

The rules- No Smoking & NO Shoes. Everyone followed them and I could tell the was a lot of respect given to the old coach.

Tully

jello_jeep
05-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Sounds like fun Tully! So did you get enough tickets for the group ? :p