PDA

View Full Version : Nudist RV PARKS

05-12-2008, 03:50 PM
I was thinking about interesting places and ways to spend time while traveling this summer. My wife Pam said, how about Nudist RV parks. Pam's German and much more open about these things. I was elected to do some research and discuss this with people who know the ropes.

My research took me to UTube and I found one of our own Celebrities Queen Of The Road. You have been holding back on us. Here we are, starved for interesting ways to enjoy a relaxing summer and you and your spouse have all the answers. Not fare.

I guess I better read the book.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMC8ShWoaZs

If Pam has her way, then I better start working out now, loosing a few pounds in a hurry, otherwise there will be a extra charge, if I'm allowed in at all? Jim Skiff asked us to be on the look out for a new POG rally site.

jello_jeep
05-12-2008, 08:43 PM
A nekkid POG rally. This opens up many new possibilities for practical jokes for sure.

The Taco Twins would be all over the national supply of itching powder, nair, contact cement etc.

We would have to hire a lawyer to create a "no photography & general non disclosure" contract that would be signed beforehand.

Jon would probably want to do a full on seminar on various seat cover material and the hygiene issues involved with each. I would not want him to be polishing his slack adjuster around the camp for sure! :)

Most any clothing item would prolly sell at a premium at the auction, as would sun screen and bug juice.

A very interesting concept indeed :rolleyes:

mikedee
05-12-2008, 09:57 PM
Dee :) tells me that we have several in the West, try these,

Glenn Eden, 15 miles S. of Corona CA on I-15
Good 40' full hookup spots, tight for a 45'. They have a dry lot that is cheap, Dee tells me they will allow generators.

DeAnza Springs, +/- 75 miles E. of San Deigo CA. on I-8
100 + full hookups, nice. Dee says it is desert like, but nice

Swallows Sun Island Club, 15 miles E. of San Deigo El Cajon
Nice, Dee likes to play water volley ball at this resort.

Laguna del Sol, S, Sacramento CA, by Wilton CA
Water and electric, over priced but nice. Dee likes to swim in the shallow river at the back of the park.

I never been to any of these, just heard about them from Dee. Maybe this explains the no tan lines.

Darl-Wilson
05-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Quote; A nekkid POG rally. This opens up many new possibilities for practical jokes for sure.

The Taco Twins would be all over the national supply of itching powder, nair, contact cement etc.

We would have to hire a lawyer to create a "no photography & general non disclosure" contract that would be signed beforehand.

Jon would probably want to do a full on seminar on various seat cover material and the hygiene issues involved with each. I would not want him to be polishing his slack adjuster around the camp for sure!

Most any clothing item would prolly sell at a premium at the auction, as would sun screen and bug juice.

A very interesting concept indeed

So Warren, what is the point? I think you are simply frustrated because your favorite tool store was closed today.

PS: We enjoyed having you and Kelly as a neighbors at POG VI. Really!

jello_jeep
05-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Ya'll were fine neighbors too! Other than the leaking sewerage, rats jumping bus, the pit bull fights you sold the tickets to every night, the freezer you mounted outside, the semi permanent skirt you put up around the coach, the boom box banging at all hours, running your generator 24/7, and the occasional banjo playing in the midst of the night!!
:rolleyes::D

We did all have a good time!!

05-13-2008, 07:35 AM
Ya'll were fine neighbors too! Other than the leaking sewerage, rats jumping bus, the pit bull fights you sold the tickets to every night, the freezer you mounted outside, the semi permanent skirt you put up around the coach, the boom box banging at all hours, running your generator 24/7, and the occasional banjo playing in the midst of the night!!
:rolleyes::D

We did all have a good time!!
Here is where the problem will start if we have a rally. We will have to change the Title for "Busted Knuckles And Greasy Jeans" to something else. The pictures from the rally would be worth the admission, and could form a great POG calendar gift item.

Alan__
05-13-2008, 09:02 AM
This could really open up some great challenges for photographers. I have an excellent super long range lens I haven't used in a while that would be good for those natural unposed shots. Plus a macro for enlarging the less endowed coupled with Photoshop enhancement abilities in case some of us are not in total buff shape.:cool:

05-13-2008, 09:48 AM
This could really open up some great challenges for photographers. I have an excellent super long range lens I haven't used in a while that would be good for those natural unposed shots. Plus a macro for enlarging the less endowed coupled with Photoshop enhancement abilities in case some of us are not in total buff shape.:cool:

Here are examples of what we can expect from Future POG rally Pics if we have our rallies at NUDIST RV PARKS. Ah, fresh air the smell of pine trees.

By the way I am not interested in any cold climate regions, and Pam and I are very much outdoors types, Water Volleyball, Tag Football, hiking, biking etc.

I bet we will get more sponsors and a large increase in membership. maybe even Marathon will become members.

jello_jeep
05-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Those webbed chairs could leave interesting marks! All the gay Scotsmen would be following you about :eek::p:D

05-13-2008, 05:02 PM
Those webbed chairs could leave interesting marks! All the gay Scotsmen would be following you about :eek::p:D
I am gay Scotsman, and those chairs do leave ugly marks, but it worth it for the friendship and clean air.

Jerry Winchester
05-14-2008, 10:37 PM
After seeing this photo of Mel Torme at home posting on the POG forum, I don't think I am ready for a Nudist POG Rally.......

tdelorme
05-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Just to prove to folks that that is not me, I am posting a picture that was taken yesterday in my office. Now, the real issue here is, JDUB, what the heck were you doing over at that guys house in the first place?? And don't start trying to convince us that you got the picture of the internet. You took that shot your own self so don't try and deny it. Let me guess, an old friend from OSU.

Mel Torme at work.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/tdelorme1/jacket.jpg

05-15-2008, 04:35 PM
After seeing this photo of Mel Torme at home posting on the POG forum, I don't think I am ready for a Nudist POG Rally.......

There you go Jerry. We have to be open minded, A Nudist Rally will bring us much closer to our inner selves. By stripping away the outer core, we will become a better POG family.

Bring your friend next time, and we will embrace him with all four arms.

I can see more meditation, Yoga, chimes singing in the wind at every camp site, Sumo wrestling and more.

POG will also be known as "Pants Optional Group", it will grow by leaps and bounds.

You never no, but I can see pictures of each POG couple air brushed on the back cap of our buses soon.

jello_jeep
05-16-2008, 10:54 AM
Bruce, you are one sick puppy... I am starting to like you! :p

There you go Jerry. We have to be open minded, A Nudist Rally will bring us much closer to our inner selves. By stripping away the outer core, we will become a better POG family.

Bring your friend next time, and we will embrace him with all four arms.

I can see more meditation, Yoga, chimes singing in the wind at every camp site, Sumo wrestling and more.

POG will also be known as "Pants Optional Group", it will grow by leaps and bounds.

You never no, but I can see pictures of each POG couple air brushed on the back cap of our buses soon.

05-16-2008, 04:48 PM
Bruce, you are one sick puppy... I am starting to like you! :p
I hope for your wife's sake that you are not like me. The facts are that we all share certain characteristics, Like our toys.

Jerry has kept his inner thoughts buried. Its our job to free his mind. Jerry will make this Nudist Rally idea his, you just wait and see. We will all be eating ribs and drinking margaritas at our first Tx style Nudist Rally and everyone will be thanking Jerry for the idea.

Check out this park near Jerry's place. I'm not absolutely certain but I think there are more Nudist Rv parks in Tx. than in any other state, and they are of course much larger parks as well.

http://www.bbshideaway.com/

http://www.netnude.com/Main/info/states/TX.html

Jon Wehrenberg
05-16-2008, 04:58 PM
What's up with these links Bruce.....

I went to the first one and all I saw were two nekked horses.

The other one just had writin. C'mon...post some links that show a little skin.

You know it is pretty bad when the links are all censored.

05-16-2008, 05:27 PM
What's up with these links Bruce.....

I went to the first one and all I saw were two nekked horses.

The other one just had writin. C'mon...post some links that show a little skin.

You know it is pretty bad when the links are all censored.
Your pulling my leg.I thought that was my job.

I think you are getting these links confused with your own personnel bookmarked favorite websites. Here is my first choice for a TX rally is

BB's Hideaway
400 Private Road 7357
Wills Point, TX 75169

Don't worry, every Monday is trade day and we all have to wear clothes.

Jerry Winchester
05-16-2008, 10:08 PM
We'll consider the POG Nudist Conclave when the rally director start looking like this...

garyde
05-16-2008, 10:44 PM
This thread is unbareable!

05-17-2008, 08:03 AM
We'll consider the POG Nudist Conclave when the rally director start looking like this...

Good morning Jerry,

You can bring as many guests as you want to to the rally. The good news here is that she will have to loose the kilt and her snap-on blouse. She can bring her tools along and so can you. That is how we get back to nature, simple and to the point.

Give this some thought. I am sure that it will change your camping experience for ever and make driving to and paying $5 a gallon on your way to each rally in the future worth while.

Darl-Wilson
05-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Jerry and Bruce,

I thought is was Ellen Degeneres that was sponsored by Snap-On-Tools.;)

Wrong again? Maybe Rosie?:confused:

QueenOfTheRoad
05-18-2008, 10:26 PM
Oh, my! I'm gone for just a little while, come back, and what do I discover? A naked video of me posted on the forum! (I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on all of you.)

Just so's you don't HAVE to buy the book (not that I'd stop you) here's an excerpt from the part where we went to the nudist RV park:

My psyche stripped naked to the core and my closet down to the barebones, was it such a stretch that we stay at a nudist RV park? Although as a psychiatrist Tim is very much in tune with unconscious drives, hidden meanings, and deep-seated motivations, he is also a typical guy. And typical guys want to go to nudist resorts. Not being any type of a guy myself, I had always informed him I would never, ever, EVER, not in a million . . . Oh, what’s the use? By now I had clearly lost any semblance of free will. I was, after all, living in a bus for a year. I didn’t stand a chance. Not that I was nonchalant about this, mind you; I’d started Atkins in anticipation – just in case – as soon as we left New Orleans. I need not have bothered, for as I discovered, nudists are incredibly low-key. Unless, that is, you’re trying to get into one of their parks. Then they can be just as big a pain in the ass as any prudes.

As we neared California, I checked around on the Internet. One place seemed particularly promising, so I called and asked if they were, indeed, clothing optional.

“No,” the lady unequivocally answered.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I must have the wrong information,” I apologized, hoping she didn't think me some weirdo. But something in her voice made me query further.

“So . . . people don’t walk around naked?” I tried to confirm.

“Oh, yes, they do,” she answered. Is this place English optional, or what?

“Okay . . . but you’re not clothing optional.” I offered slowly, with impeccable pronunciation.

“No, we’re nudist,” she snapped. Well, excuuuuse, me.

“I’m not sure I know the difference,” I conceded. She explained that when inside the park, one is required to be naked. Now I got it. It was the optional, not the clothing, that was the problem with the whole clothing optional thing. Who knew? I proceeded with what I thought was a perfectly reasonable follow-up question.

“Can I wear shoes?” She guffawed, muzzled the phone, and called out to some other nuditity-requiring linguiphile, “She wants to know if she can wear shoes!” For those as clueless as I, the answer is yes. I decided she could keep her shod-optional accommodations and found a different park.

When we pulled into Olive Dell Ranch Nudist Resort near San Bernadino, I faced yet another dilemma: Usually, I headed to the office to check in while Tim stayed with the bus. Should I take my clothes off now? What if, in a variation on the universal nightmare, this was some God-awful joke and everyone was clothed but me? I was wearing earrings. Do I take them off, too? A valid question, methinks, even after the shoe debacle. I could have called on my cell phone and asked, but it seemed a mite like the shoes question and I didn’t feel like being laughed at again just yet, especially as I was anticipating that reaction as soon as I stepped off the bus, anyway.

I kept my clothes on. The woman in the office had not. (If ever I can’t work at home anymore, this could very well be my dream job, for even though I’d have to leave the house, I still wouldn’t have to get dressed.) She told us where to park and that the owner would come by to show us around.

The campground itself is at the end of a long, winding road set on 140 acres up against a tree-studded hill with views of the surrounding countryside and valley. There are about two hundred members, half of whom are permanent residents, the rest weekenders with about another fifty to a hundred visitors like us, just passing through at various points in the summer to stay in the handful of cabins and RV spaces. After we parked, we saw the owner approach. He was in his forties and nude, but wore an open work shirt against the sun (and sneakers, I was pleased to note). We quickly donned (or rather, undonned) similar gear and met him outside.

I soon discovered that none of my concerns mattered. In a nudist park, everything is stripped down, so to speak. As Tim observed, there’s no macho, no pretense, no posturing. Your balls (and whether or not you have any) are out there for everyone to see. (Especially, as we would later discover, when partaking of naked karaoke.)

That first day, we hung out at the pool, relaxed, read, and met some of the locals. (No murmurs of “your rig or mine” to be heard.) As was my custom, if I got a call to do a review, I did it. I had already blogged about being in the nudist park, so after Alison [a co-worker I do insurance reviews over the phone with] and I finished discussing a case, she asked in a whisper, “Are you talking to me while you’re naked?”

“Yep.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Nope. I’m naked. Tim’s naked. Bill, Sue, and Cameron are naked . . .”

“Oh, my.”

In Boulder, I used to get a kick out of the fact that the doctors I reviewed probably assumed I was wearing a business suit in an office somewhere, instead of at home in my pajamas with a cat on my lap. (And, in fact, if Morty was in one of his talkative moods, I usually explained it away with, “Someone brought her baby into work.”) Olive Dell Ranch brought that titillation to a whole new level.

Our first night, Tim started closing all the curtains in the bus. I wondered why – we’d been nude all day, anyway. He explained that he was about to start cooking and for his own safety needed to put on clothes and didn’t want to offend anybody.

We both had to dress, of course, to leave for our day trips to Joshua Tree National Park and Palm Springs. And each time during our weeklong stay, we did so reluctantly. This nudist resort was the friendliest RV park we’d ever stayed in. (It was also quite cheap, although we easily made that up in sunscreen.) Established in 1952, it has been owned and operated by two generations of the same family and the atmosphere was completely laid-back. The married owners, Bobby and Becky, grew up there in nudist families and now raise their own children in the park. Bobby, who is also the cook (working in the kitchen clad only in an apron), gave me his recipe for the best tuna salad I’ve ever tasted. Like every place on the planet, this one also has its eccentrics, including the woman who explained why she couldn’t stop to chat saying, “I have to catch my breath. I just had brisket.” But our favorite had to be the maintenance guy who walks around nude except for his tool belt. An interesting effect, for every time he turned around, I nearly exclaimed, “Hey! You dropped your . . .” Oops.

“Letting it all hang out” certainly reinforced my newfound freedom going designer brand-less. For Tim, it underscored the resolve that led to the bus thing in the first place: to do what was right for him (taking a year off, part of it, as it turned out, naked) versus what was expected of him (working himself to death, albeit fully clothed). This further solidified his ideas about getting his priorities in order for when we returned. Finally, being so stripped down, he also could not help but take his other hang-ups less seriously.

(“Like what?”

“I’m not telling you. I don’t want people reading about all my hang-ups. It’s enough for them to know I took them less seriously.”)

Hope you all enjoyed. And, I really would enjoyed Olive Dell Ranch - so much so, that I'd do it, again.

05-19-2008, 07:28 AM
Oh, my! I'm gone for just a little while, come back, and what do I discover? A naked video of me posted on the forum! (I'm going to have to keep a closer eye on all of you.)

Just so's you don't HAVE to buy the book (not that I'd stop you) here's an excerpt from the part where we went to the nudist RV park:

My psyche stripped naked to the core and my closet down to the barebones, was it such a stretch that we stay at a nudist RV park? Although as a psychiatrist Tim is very much in tune with unconscious drives, hidden meanings, and deep-seated motivations, he is also a typical guy. And typical guys want to go to nudist resorts. Not being any type of a guy myself, I had always informed him I would never, ever, EVER, not in a million . . . Oh, what’s the use? By now I had clearly lost any semblance of free will. I was, after all, living in a bus for a year. I didn’t stand a chance. Not that I was nonchalant about this, mind you; I’d started Atkins in anticipation – just in case – as soon as we left New Orleans. I need not have bothered, for as I discovered, nudists are incredibly low-key. Unless, that is, you’re trying to get into one of their parks. Then they can be just as big a pain in the ass as any prudes.

As we neared California, I checked around on the Internet. One place seemed particularly promising, so I called and asked if they were, indeed, clothing optional.

“No,” the lady unequivocally answered.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I must have the wrong information,” I apologized, hoping she didn't think me some weirdo. But something in her voice made me query further.

“So . . . people don’t walk around naked?” I tried to confirm.

“Oh, yes, they do,” she answered. Is this place English optional, or what?

“Okay . . . but you’re not clothing optional.” I offered slowly, with impeccable pronunciation.

“No, we’re nudist,” she snapped. Well, excuuuuse, me.

“I’m not sure I know the difference,” I conceded. She explained that when inside the park, one is required to be naked. Now I got it. It was the optional, not the clothing, that was the problem with the whole clothing optional thing. Who knew? I proceeded with what I thought was a perfectly reasonable follow-up question.

“Can I wear shoes?” She guffawed, muzzled the phone, and called out to some other nuditity-requiring linguiphile, “She wants to know if she can wear shoes!” For those as clueless as I, the answer is yes. I decided she could keep her shod-optional accommodations and found a different park.

When we pulled into Olive Dell Ranch Nudist Resort near San Bernadino, I faced yet another dilemma: Usually, I headed to the office to check in while Tim stayed with the bus. Should I take my clothes off now? What if, in a variation on the universal nightmare, this was some God-awful joke and everyone was clothed but me? I was wearing earrings. Do I take them off, too? A valid question, methinks, even after the shoe debacle. I could have called on my cell phone and asked, but it seemed a mite like the shoes question and I didn’t feel like being laughed at again just yet, especially as I was anticipating that reaction as soon as I stepped off the bus, anyway.

I kept my clothes on. The woman in the office had not. (If ever I can’t work at home anymore, this could very well be my dream job, for even though I’d have to leave the house, I still wouldn’t have to get dressed.) She told us where to park and that the owner would come by to show us around.

The campground itself is at the end of a long, winding road set on 140 acres up against a tree-studded hill with views of the surrounding countryside and valley. There are about two hundred members, half of whom are permanent residents, the rest weekenders with about another fifty to a hundred visitors like us, just passing through at various points in the summer to stay in the handful of cabins and RV spaces. After we parked, we saw the owner approach. He was in his forties and nude, but wore an open work shirt against the sun (and sneakers, I was pleased to note). We quickly donned (or rather, undonned) similar gear and met him outside.

I soon discovered that none of my concerns mattered. In a nudist park, everything is stripped down, so to speak. As Tim observed, there’s no macho, no pretense, no posturing. Your balls (and whether or not you have any) are out there for everyone to see. (Especially, as we would later discover, when partaking of naked karaoke.)

That first day, we hung out at the pool, relaxed, read, and met some of the locals. (No murmurs of “your rig or mine” to be heard.) As was my custom, if I got a call to do a review, I did it. I had already blogged about being in the nudist park, so after Alison [a co-worker I do insurance reviews over the phone with] and I finished discussing a case, she asked in a whisper, “Are you talking to me while you’re naked?”

“Yep.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Nope. I’m naked. Tim’s naked. Bill, Sue, and Cameron are naked . . .”

“Oh, my.”

In Boulder, I used to get a kick out of the fact that the doctors I reviewed probably assumed I was wearing a business suit in an office somewhere, instead of at home in my pajamas with a cat on my lap. (And, in fact, if Morty was in one of his talkative moods, I usually explained it away with, “Someone brought her baby into work.”) Olive Dell Ranch brought that titillation to a whole new level.

Our first night, Tim started closing all the curtains in the bus. I wondered why – we’d been nude all day, anyway. He explained that he was about to start cooking and for his own safety needed to put on clothes and didn’t want to offend anybody.

We both had to dress, of course, to leave for our day trips to Joshua Tree National Park and Palm Springs. And each time during our weeklong stay, we did so reluctantly. This nudist resort was the friendliest RV park we’d ever stayed in. (It was also quite cheap, although we easily made that up in sunscreen.) Established in 1952, it has been owned and operated by two generations of the same family and the atmosphere was completely laid-back. The married owners, Bobby and Becky, grew up there in nudist families and now raise their own children in the park. Bobby, who is also the cook (working in the kitchen clad only in an apron), gave me his recipe for the best tuna salad I’ve ever tasted. Like every place on the planet, this one also has its eccentrics, including the woman who explained why she couldn’t stop to chat saying, “I have to catch my breath. I just had brisket.” But our favorite had to be the maintenance guy who walks around nude except for his tool belt. An interesting effect, for every time he turned around, I nearly exclaimed, “Hey! You dropped your . . .” Oops.

“Letting it all hang out” certainly reinforced my newfound freedom going designer brand-less. For Tim, it underscored the resolve that led to the bus thing in the first place: to do what was right for him (taking a year off, part of it, as it turned out, naked) versus what was expected of him (working himself to death, albeit fully clothed). This further solidified his ideas about getting his priorities in order for when we returned. Finally, being so stripped down, he also could not help but take his other hang-ups less seriously.

(“Like what?”

“I’m not telling you. I don’t want people reading about all my hang-ups. It’s enough for them to know I took them less seriously.”)

Hope you all enjoyed. And, I really would enjoyed Olive Dell Ranch - so much so, that I'd do it, again.
Excellent review of your experience Queen. I think you should consider offering POG members online therapy sessions to help us bridge the gap from our subdued conventional lifestyles. I will offer myself up as your first customer.

I do have one or two private questions that I need to come to grips with, and would like to get your professional input on.

dalej
05-19-2008, 10:53 AM
Quoted by Bruce... I do have one or two private questions that I need to come to grips with, and would like to get your professional input on.

Bruce,

You can just go ahead and post them here so we can all help you! :) POG isn't just about bus's anymore. :)

05-19-2008, 11:08 AM
Quoted by Bruce... I do have one or two private questions that I need to come to grips with, and would like to get your professional input on.

Bruce,

You can just go ahead and post them here so we can all help you! :) POG isn't just about bus's anymore. :)
There are certain subjects that should only be discussed between a patient and his therapist.

Having said this, if you really want to know then I will share my deepest darkest secrets with you, but I worn you it will be at your own risk, and I will require a signed release before sharing these deep dark secrets that have been buried for years in my childlike inner self.

dalej
05-19-2008, 11:14 AM
Ok, I have written my name on a piece of paper next to me. I have poured myself a cup of coffee, now lets begin.

QueenOfTheRoad
05-19-2008, 11:32 AM
Oh, yes! Let's do! Never mind what you heard about that last patient I treated. Really. I'm sure the heavy doses of thorazine they have him on now will eventually fix whatever mucking around I did in his brain.

I'm all ears.

dalej
05-19-2008, 12:30 PM
Question for the Doc...

What can you prescribe for the bus owners here, so that when pulling up to the pump and looking at $5 diesel, we will be Oh So Happy!

QueenOfTheRoad
05-19-2008, 12:35 PM
(Said in her best Dr. McCoy:) "Damn it, Dale and Jan! I'm a doctor! Not a miracle worker!

Jeff Bayley
11-29-2008, 02:40 PM
Man, this thread will teach me a lesson about drifting in and out and not being more regular. Almost missed it altogther.

This one is supposed to be one of the nicest and largest in the country:

http://www.nudist-resorts.org/showcase/default.htm

They called us to buy a hair removal laser and we went into the office to see them and I've been to nude beaches before and even swingers clubs in the day but this place was too much. Imagine a nice, very nice, check in desk for the hotel (which they have on site) and the people in the lobby are all naked. Then you go in the gift shop and more naked-ness. They have a hotel, condo's, a full on develpment of high end homes AND a very large RV park.

We lost the sale to the lady in charge. I think it was because we didn't three way her on the bus. I was TRYING to be professional lady!. Live and learn.

JIM CHALOUPKA
11-29-2008, 09:42 PM
So Jeff, are you saying if you had it to do over you would act differently? :D

lewpopp
11-29-2008, 10:03 PM
I can't imagine going to something like that an run across a couple of people that look like the average Pogger sans clothing. Phew!!!. I doubt my heart could take it.

jeff, you should have had some "juice" with you. Is a three way the same as a manage? Can you guys really let your mind wander and think of running into Jeff at a park like that? It's tough enough running into to him at a normal typepark. sorry Jeff

merle&louise
11-29-2008, 11:08 PM
If you think the "space shuttle mini rally" and the OKC rallies are a hit, we should try to have one at this place!:eek:

The photo gallery would be hilarious: I don't think Lew's heart could take the laughing! Just picture a seminar with the entire audience commando!

I think I'll quit now.

Jeff Bayley
11-30-2008, 11:38 AM
Jim- No, wouldnt' have done differentley because for one thing this woman had her 7 year old son with her and she routinley brought him to work. She was in clothes (that day at least). People behinds the front desk in clothes, most in the lobby naked. I'm telling you that was the Twilight Zone. You would expect to see at pool but inside at the lounge, lobby, gift shops and so on really hit my funny bone. Some "nudist" argue that their lifestyle is more about nature than sex based. You deffinitley wouldn't confuse the bodies at most nude beaches or nudist parks with a Playboy Mansion party that's for sure. Incidentley, years go I read where there is no national law against nuddity, only local or state laws. The article suggested that you could go nude in a National Park w/o breaking any laws. I'm not going to test it but if I think to ask next time I'm at one I doubt the ranger would green light that.

Lew, surely you jest, but yes, manage twa or manage-a-twa (french I think) is the same as a three way. Someone on TV recentley said it is only technically referred to as a manage twa when it's one man with two women. I'll drink some "juice" to that. Who am I to argue ?

JIM CHALOUPKA
11-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Jeff, I forgot to ask, did you get to the point of a demo for the hair removal laser. Was the product at fault or was the failure to make a sale the result of a poor closing? Was it an Hair raising experience, or what! :eek:

JIM:D

lewpopp
11-30-2008, 09:26 PM
Jeff,

Now we should end this posting on this subject, especially when you mentioned it " hit your funny bone". Aren't you getting a little explicet?

hhoppe
12-01-2008, 07:07 AM
This is just great! What do I show up as, a California Prune.

Will Garner
12-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Harry,

If we can get two more POGgers to go we could represent Fruit of the Loom. Not that there is much of a market for their product at these places!

I'll go as the Apple if you go as the Prune! Hey Jeff, how about going back as the bananas, from your avatar it looks like banana would be about right!

Later on this one ... a lot later!

Jeff Bayley
12-03-2008, 12:24 AM
Ok Will, I was getting tired of that old Avitar anyway so I found a suitable replacement in honor of this thread. The fun part was doing an exhaustive search for "Thong". I didn't want to get flagged or banned so I had to pass on most them until I found something PG-13. That's no more me than the monkey was me. I decided the monkey was making it hard for me to be taken serious dammit !! Now I think people will really listen to my points of view and take me for real !

QueenOfTheRoad
12-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Re not wanting to see regular folk in their altogethers: Actually, that's what saved me. I was very iffy about this whole thing, but started dieting several months before, just in case we'd go through with it. (Tim kept saying, "It'll make a great chapter in the book!" - Yes, after so many years, he knows how to manipulate me.) Once I saw all the regular folk at the park, I felt much better. No one looks at you and they were certainly not going to look at me. I would have been MUCH more self-conscious if they had all been Playboy model-types.

Weirdest place was not the lounge or pool, but the cafeteria. The chef at least wore an apron.

JIM CHALOUPKA
12-03-2008, 04:00 PM
Well, Well, Well, look whose back. I knew if this thread were opened again you would show up.

What have you been doing besides selling books?

What printing are you on?

What do people look at in a nudist park.

JIM

QueenOfTheRoad
12-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Yes, I'm so predictable! Thank Ray for getting me back. He saw a lovely review of the book in FMCA mag this month that I didn't even know about and emailed me.

Had a death and serious illness in Tim's family, so have been a bit behind in everything, but we're emerging now. We're parked in Crescent City, CA for a couple of months while Tim's in the Big House, again. (We've been referring to it as "Crescent Shitty, or when we're feeling particularly warm and gushy about the place, just "The Shitty". If anyone ever considers coming here, please check my blog (http://www.doreenorion.com/blog), first. That's you're only warning.) At least there are Pelicans in Pelican Bay. Who knew? Nice RV park, though, right on the beach. As I'm writing this, I'm watching the birds and waves... and fog rolling in. And, trying not to turn around to see the town. That's life in The Shitty.

Book is in 6th printing. I've been "appearing" at a lot of book clubs all over the country by speakerphone, some even have Prevost owners, so I've told them about POG. We might get some new members. (Please don't scare them off Jim. Can you maybe wait a few days before discussing the whole menagerie a tois thing? Oops! That's a different fetish, isn't it? I hope I didn't give you any ideas. Hide your pets, everyone!)

Will Garner
12-03-2008, 07:49 PM
Hey Jeff,

Are those Fruit of the Looms or Hanes "have it your way?" Inquiring minds would like to know. What is the spring rate for a quarter bounched off your new Avatar?

Later ...

lewpopp
12-03-2008, 11:10 PM
Jeff, the picture does not show a thong. It's just a plain old bikini bottom.

I know you are conversing with a bunch of old farts and they don't know the difference.

We need JDUB to step in here with a few pictures of his OSU cheerleaders with "Thongs" on. He does it best unless Mango has a few hanging around.

Now be sure they are wearing official thongs and not Bikini bottoms.

Jeff Bayley
12-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Lew- The description I found for that picture referred to it as a "Rio Thong". I guess it's a G rated thong with 3/4 coverge. I wound up giving myself quite an education on the various type of thongs and found out the technical difference between the G-string, Tanga, Thong, V-string, T Back and finally the Rio which is what is supposedly pictured. I know you sitting on the edge of your seat so here is how they define that one.

"The Rio is commonly known as a 'starter thong'. If you don't know whether thongs are for you, or you think g-strings are a bit too risque, then this thong might be for you. It resembles high cut bikini briefs more than anything else, and makes a nice transitional garment. No matter what flavor of thong you're into, there's a style and shape for to suit almost everyone's tastes!"

--- Oh the pain of that research and digging though all the photos. I need to find an angle on making a living on such research. Several people already beat me to writing articles on it. Here's a good one for you that I wrote. When you stop for fuel or something and people want to know if your driving a group of musicians around, I tell them "no" for starters and then follow up with "The only kind of instrument I know how to play is the G-String". Guess you had to be there.