PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow!!

Coloradobus
05-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Just checked the Flying J website for fuel costs.!!:eek::eek: Then i did a google search for Hermosa, South Dakota Flying J just to make sure.
Their FUEL PRICE is $5.55/gallon for ULSD diesel. YIKES!!:(

tdelorme
05-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Hang on, Jim, Jon will jump on here in a bit and explain to us why the price of diesel is just a small fraction of the cost of running our buses and to quit bitching about the high prices. :):)
I did go check out that price on the Flying J web site. I've never been to Hermosa, SD, but I wonder why the price there is $5.55 and the other Flying J's in SD are at $4.09 and $4.19. Got to be a misprint (I hope)

merle&louise
05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
I read an article today that is projecting a barrell of oil to hit $200 by the end of this year.:eek:

Coloradobus
05-08-2008, 12:13 AM
Whew!!!
I just spoke with that truckstop and the guy said they aren't really a Flying J and they don't have any diesel at this time. Yes, I know, tdelorme, part of the bus ownership thing is the fuel cost, but I feel sorry for the VISA card when it whines being squeezed.:D

Coloradobus
05-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Sent an email to Flying J yesterday asking what's with the price of diesel on their website for Hermosa, SD...Low and behold, it has been removed. Whew, must have been a mistake/typo. That';s good news.:)