PDA

View Full Version : New member, Andre Ducote

ajducote
05-04-2008, 09:58 PM
hello everyone,

Just a quick note to say Hi and introduce myself. My wife Ann and I live at The great Outdoors in Titusville, Florida. We have a 1999 Royale with just under 180,000 miles and we have owned it for 3.5 years. We are the 3rd owners. We lived in it full time for about a year, and now we are settled in at TGO and have mostly been using the bus to travel to Maryland and New Orleans to attend to family issues. We still work full time, from home, but work is very demanding of our time. The last rally of any kind we have made was over a year ago. This site and prevost-stuff.com have been a huge help to me. I just talk to one of the sponsors, Doug Stoflo at Excalibur Coach in Sanford this past Saturday. I am arranging to have him do a week long check up on the coach sometime in June. We hope to attend a POG rally in the future if work would just stop getting in the way of having fun.

Andre & Ann Ducote
1998 Royale

tdelorme
05-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Welcome to the forum, Andre & Ann. I have often said that joining this group was the best hundred bucks I ever spent on our bus. I'll bet you'll feel the same way before long.
I will send you a PM with a list of the names whose post you should ignore. It is a long list and the last time I checked I was still on it.
The A#1 best guy for bus advice around here is Jon. He will shortly send you an email saying welcome to the asylum. I don't like that greeting. I got out of the asylum a number of months back and don't like to be reminded.
Hang on folks, it's a fun ride.

rfoster
05-04-2008, 10:37 PM
Hello and welcome Andre and Ann. Glad to have your presence in the group, we love new meat - I mean new folks. We had a mini Pog Rally at TGO back in early 07. Courtesy of Bill and Jody they live at TGO sometimes. Beautiful place, great climate, super people. Look forward to seeing you at the next POG Rally.

ps: We still work full time too, bummer!
Roger and Micki Foster:cool:

rmboies
05-05-2008, 07:59 AM
[QUOTE=rfoster;28772]Hello and welcome Andre and Ann. Glad to have your presence in the group, we love new meat - I mean new folks.

Happy to see you here Andre and Ann.....certainly understand about not being able to make all the rallies, I think Jon and Di are the only ones who have been to all of them is that correct?

Anyway, all of us enjoy the mini-rallies and Bob and I hope to meet you at one. If you are headed north, keep us as a stopping spot for your road trip is you are traveling through SC!

Debi and Bob-05

truk4u
05-05-2008, 08:31 AM
Welcome Andre and Ann, you will love this site, but don't pay any attention to tdelorme, his real name is Mel.:D You should look up Bill and Jodi at TGO, they have a black CC, but I don't remember the site number. Just look for a guy that looks like Wiley Nelson and a chickee babe holding a wine glass.:p

MangoMike
05-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Andre,

As a past customer of Mango Mike's, I want to welcome your family to POG.

I know you're going to enjoy your time here.

MIke

ajducote
05-05-2008, 09:21 AM
I want to thank you all for such a warm welcome to the group. I did forget to mention that I have meet Mango Mike at his restaurant in D.C. He is one super nice classy dude. (that ought to start some emails flying).

Thanks again
Andre & Ann Ducote
1999 Royale

tdelorme
05-05-2008, 11:12 AM
I want to thank you all for such a warm welcome to the group. I did forget to mention that I have meet Mango Mike at his restaurant in D.C. He is one super nice classy dude. (that ought to start some emails flying).

Thanks again
Andre & Ann Ducote
1999 Royale

Andre, please check the latest edition of Webster's, where you will find:

Super Nice Classy Dude/Mango Mike= Oxymoron

But hey, he does have TWO buses :)

MangoMike
05-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Mel Torme,

Remember we are never out of range.

mm

Jerry Winchester
05-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Andre,

Welcome and I seem to remember you being on the Royale list server. You'll like this group as it is much more active in the sense of trying to help with problems, although the answers are made up sometimes........

As for the Webster's Dictionary issue, after "Super Nice Classy Dude", it says, - See also; JDUB

Lots of numbnuts on this site.....

Tully
05-05-2008, 07:04 PM
Welcome aboard. Best group of people you could ever want to know.

Tully

JIM CHALOUPKA
05-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Welcome Ann and Andre, and The Royale, welcome too.

You were right to jump right in and join the fray. Lurking is not good.

JIM:D

Loc
05-06-2008, 08:23 AM
Andre,

Welcome to the POG. It has a lot more activity than the P-stuff. How are the Pergo floors holding up?

Loc

ajducote
05-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Loc,

The pergo floors have worked out really well. It was a lot of work to put them in but worth it.

OKAY I give up, how do you know I had put in pergo?

I have a bad case of CRS and have know idea how you would know about my floors.

And thanks to everyone for a great welcome to the group.

Loc
05-06-2008, 11:45 AM
I remember your inquiries on the P-stuff site and your response when I asked about putting wood floors in our last bus a year or two ago.

Alek&Lucia
05-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Hello Andre, Hello Ann,

Welcome to the Forum.
Also welcome another Royale.

Alek

lewpopp
05-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Andre,

The Pergo floors will last a long time. We put ours in 5 years ago and still shows no wear at any juncture.

Jon Wehrenberg
05-13-2008, 05:19 PM
Welcome to the asylum. As usual I will warn you that if we do not know the answer to your questions we will make them up.

Do not let work or family obligations interfere with coming to rallies or mini rallies. We meet here on the forum, but we really get to know one another at rallies.

I am better looking in person. The pictures do not do me justice. Mel Torme (Ted D.) is rumored to be holding a mini rally for nudists. Send pictures so we know if you will be allowed to attend.

garyde
05-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Hello from the West Coast Andre and Ann. This is the place where you can ask those nagging questions like what the heck does this button do? Hopefully you'll get a almost correct answer. And more important, if you attend a rally, you'll get to hear many fireside stories of the misadventures of the TACO TWINS , aka the Burrito Brothers.

tdelorme
05-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the asylum. As usual I will warn you that if we do not know the answer to your questions we will make them up.

Do not let work or family obligations interfere with coming to rallies or mini rallies. We meet here on the forum, but we really get to know one another at rallies.

I am better looking in person. The pictures do not do me justice. Mel Torme (Ted D.) is rumored to be holding a mini rally for nudists. Send pictures so we know if you will be allowed to attend.

Jon, that rally was something that Bruce and Mango put together. I did snap a picture of the two of them at the closing ceremonies last night. If you look close, it's the Taco Twins & Bruce waving from the observation deck on Bruce's coach.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/tdelorme1/APS.jpg

So, Andre, how you feeling about droping a hundred bucks to join this bunch of lunatics. :rolleyes:

JIM KELLER
05-14-2008, 03:35 PM
Jon, that rally was something that Bruce and Mango put together. I did snap a picture of the two of them at the closing ceremonies last night. If you look close, it's the Taco Twins & Bruce waving from the observation deck on Bruce's coach.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/tdelorme1/APS.jpg

So, Andre, how you feeling about droping a hundred bucks to join this bunch of lunatics. :rolleyes:

Looks like you forgot your flash.

tdelorme
05-14-2008, 04:11 PM
And everyone should be glad I did !!! :p

ajducote
05-14-2008, 07:44 PM
[SIZE="3"]

Seems like it was the best 100 bucks I have spent in a long time. Seems like a group I can identify with. Just need to make the it to get to the next rally.

Thanks to everyone for the great welcome.

ddeluco
05-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Welcome Andre and Ann,glad you are a member.My wife and I are also new members.currently building a new home at TGO Titusville.Look forward to meeting with you both in the near future.

David and Elaine DeLuco
2002 Lady Liberty