PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend

Loc
05-02-2008, 08:56 AM
We have reservations for the Memorial Day weekend at Buckhorn Lake in Kerrville. If anyone has any interest we would love to have company. We have a couple of Prevost friends (not POGers) that are trying to make it as well. Buckhorn generally has a Saturday breakfast, Sunday evening BBQ and fireworks over the Memorial Day weekend.

merle&louise
05-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Loc,

We would love to join you at Buckhorn. Will you be arriving Friday night and departing Tuesday morning? Let us know and we will make reservations.:D

Loc
05-02-2008, 03:50 PM
We would love to have that fancy Newell with the Prevost XLII foil on the side. We will arrive on Friday afternoon/early evening and leave on Monday afternoon. Unfortunately that pesky work thing gets in the way and they expect me to be in the fish bowl (office) bright and early on Tuesday morning. We have a space reserved behind the barn looking out on the creek/pond. Looks like we may have the makings of another Fat Beagle Micro Rally.

merle&louise
05-02-2008, 08:14 PM
Just received confirmation on our reservation @ Buckhorn. Look forward to seeing you and the group Friday.:D

Due to increased cost of aluminum foil I can't guarantee the PREVOST XL II sign:) I'll do my best.

Loc
05-03-2008, 08:57 AM
Ted, Hector?

tdelorme
05-03-2008, 09:18 AM
Loc we are going to miss this one, but don't give up on us. I've got two key people out on vacation during that time and we need to stay close to home. Thanks for the invite though.

dreamchasers
05-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Unfortunately, it is spring cleaning around my house, UGGGG! So I will miss this one also. But I have been to Buckhorn several times and have enjoyed my stay each time. Have fun.

Hector