PDA

View Full Version : Doing a little detailing today...

Tully
04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
First nice day. Sprayed the coach down and spending a little time on the stainlees. Seems to be in nice shape. There appears to be a few very small swirl marks from who ever did the last detail. I will have a pro-detailer look at it. Can small swirl marks be buffed out? It is not scratched.

Also, the mud flaps look like they have had a full life. Are there special mud flaps each year? Or do I just take off what is on the coach and go to a big rig store and buy new flaps and cut to size?

Anything special you are using on your stainless (product wise) that has given good results?

Tully

Joe Cannarozzi
04-15-2008, 07:37 PM
Tully, Prevost Elgin will have your mud flaps.

Unless you haven't noticed any time there is a rally the board gets relatively quiet.

Have you watered up that bus yet? Ran the hot water heater and the water purifier? Removed the access panels in the plumbing bay to see what is back there?

Deb is going to a church revival in Tenn., leaving Friday. I could bring the bus over this weekend and we can park both of them in your drive. That should tune up your neighbours.:eek:

And the million dollar question. Did you take your wife for a ride and did she approve?

Tully
04-15-2008, 08:37 PM
Joe:

How are you buddy? Thanks again for all your help. The wife and kid's love the bus.

Have not had much of a chance to do anything other than a little polishing.

Hope we can get together again real soon. Would like to see your coach as well.

Still trying to plan out the drive. May still need your help.

Tully