PDA

View Full Version : Sevierville Toy

lloyd&pamela
04-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Here is a toy for someone with everything. A GG Quad. The campground owner has the local distributorship and is a Prevost owner. One of the other Prevost owners George Trotter from ON pulled up yesterday test driving it. A BMW drive train and 130 MPH.

Jon here is a new toy for the mountains and it will match the Vet.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-12-2008, 12:16 PM
Not even close to the Corvette. 195 top speed.

jonnie
04-12-2008, 09:07 PM
Jon,

That's true! However I believe the sensation of speed may be a little different in the quad. I would rather be in the ZO6 at any speed. Just a quick question, does your ZO6 ever exceed 62.5 mph?

Jon Wehrenberg
04-13-2008, 07:17 AM
I had the Z06 up to the blinding speed of 74 MPH, realized the error of my ways and quickly returned to 54.5 MPH. (Actually I may have gone a little faster.)

In a weak moment after pulling onto the highway and lining it up I mashed my big pedal to the floor. After a brief wiggle of the tail and a slight bit of wheelspin, both of which were controlled by the computer, all Hell broke loose. I can say with a high degree of certainty that car is scary fast compared to anything I have ever owned or driven. I don't have the need for speed because it is just nice knowing it is there.