PDA

View Full Version : Clothing

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
04-08-2008, 03:44 PM
:confused:Does anyone know what the weather is supposed to be during the rally in TN? I, coming from Key West, wonder if any shorts are in the picture or is it probably still to cool in the daytime? :) Sandy

04-08-2008, 04:05 PM
:confused:Does anyone know what the weather is supposed to be during the rally in TN? I, coming from Key West, wonder if any shorts are in the picture or is it probably still to cool in the daytime? :) Sandy
Hi Sandy,

We use Wx Underground, see link below for Sevierville Tn.:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=sevierville+tn

I just looked and I think you, we will be looking at a mixture of Sun and clouds, with rain mixed in starting on Sunday. The temps will range from lows in the 30's or up to the 50's at night to the 60's and even 70's during the daytime hours. If its cloudy it might feel colder.

We live in Jupiter and expect warmer Wx this time of year. The good news is that the climate and the air will be a real nice change.

Bruce

phorner
04-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Sandy, after living in S. Florida, any time it dips below 80 it's time to put the shorts away!

We're breaking our First Commandment of Retirement which is "Thou shalt not travel North of I-4 prior to April 15th of any given year".

We're bending it a little by leaving on the 10th......

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
04-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I guess I will just pack jeans/slacks and layers. I'm down here in Key West with AC's going and sweating. If my clothing isn't warm enough, I guess I might have to drink alcohol and I hate that. ? Thanks you all. Sandy

JIM CHALOUPKA
04-08-2008, 06:59 PM
Sandy, forget the alcohol, if it's cold go shopping. :D;)

lloyd&pamela
04-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Temperature in the Park today was 74 and is 59 tonight. It is suppose to cool through this weekend.

Jon Wehrenberg
04-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Nobody knows what the weather will be.

Here is one forecast: http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx?location=USTN0268

The problem here compared to where I used to live is we have three forecasts, one for the mountains (near the campground), one for the valley (I think the campground would fall in this category), and one for the plateau which is to our west and north.

I would suggest planning on cool mornings and evenings and spring like temps during the days. I do not expect temps during the day to ever exceed the mid seventies, and it may be as low as the low to mid fifties. To see how difficult it will be making an accurate assessment of future weather do a Google of all Knoxville TN weather forecasts and you will see the predicted temps are as much as 10 or 15 degrees apart and the rain forceast is all over the place depending on who is predicting the weather.

lloyd&pamela
04-09-2008, 08:50 AM
Jon is right again. The last two days have been in the mid 70s during the day and the low 50s in the morning and evening.