PDA

View Full Version : Where's Jello Jeep

truk4u
04-07-2008, 09:02 PM
OK, you boys out on the wrong coast, where's the jeep weenie? It's rally time and he should be doing his usual thing, stirring up the turd boys so they look like a pair of Wylie Coyotes at the Acme Fun A Rama, knowing he's safe and 3,000 miles away!:rolleyes:

garyde
04-07-2008, 10:43 PM
We last saw Warren and Kelly at Temecula's RV Resort last October. I guess he's laying low until Pahrumph.

Jerry Winchester
04-08-2008, 08:00 AM
Don't fret about the Jeepster. We have been in strategic discussions with him and he has sent several sortie items for the Krakmobile.

I know you are trying to get a reading on all the likely air strike sources, but try not to make it so obvious.....

truk4u
04-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Who rattled your cage, your not from the wrong coast!:rolleyes:

BUSTER
04-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Rumour has it...he bought back his former business and is HARD at work...I hate when this happens !!!

jello_jeep
04-09-2008, 10:11 AM
I am still afloat, and as Buster pointed out, a bit busy at the moment, but still find a spare moment here and there to lurk about.

Krak man, you are never safe. You are on the permanent list for continuing pranks and harassment.

Jdub, Mango and I have T3 lines and sat-com set up so we can never miss a beat when it comes to messing with you. I still await the day when you find the final item from their last visit to the Krakstermobile. Good thing the crypto on your entry system works so well ;)

Hope you turds have a good time at your rally, wish we could make it, but its just not in the cards.

PS Krakboi, 3k mi is nothing... there are jets these days :) :D

OK, you boys out on the wrong coast, where's the jeep weenie? It's rally time and he should be doing his usual thing, stirring up the turd boys so they look like a pair of Wylie Coyotes at the Acme Fun A Rama, knowing he's safe and 3,000 miles away!:rolleyes: