PDA

View Full Version : Need XL Windshield

tdelorme
04-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Sometime in the last week or so, I took a hit to the curb side windshield. Just a tiny chip in the glass but a small crack has shown up. Are the right and left side interchangeable on older XL's? If anyone has a spare for sale, bring it to Sevierville and I'll buy it.

BrianE
04-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Ted,

Left and right are interchangeable. They are not very expensive. If you can pick one up at Prevost, Dale will have his installation tool at SV and can show you how to change it in a jiffy.

tdelorme
04-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks, Brian. I'll try and get over to Arlington one day next week and pick one up.

Jerry Winchester
04-06-2008, 09:02 PM
Ted,

It might be as easy to just have one drop shipped to the RV park rather than make a special trip for it. I will be in Nashville on Saturday, so I could pick one up there as well.

JDUB

Jerry Winchester
04-06-2008, 09:10 PM
Sometime in the last week or so, I took a hit to the curb side windshield. Just a tiny chip in the glass but a small crack has shown up.

Probably a ricochet from the plastic shield......

dalej
04-06-2008, 09:31 PM
Ted, let me know by Wednesday if you want me to bring a glass I have one on hand or I'll be at Prevost Nashville Friday, if you would like me to pick one up there.