PDA

View Full Version : Panterra Coach & RV, LLC / Sevierville, TN

Gary & Peggy Stevens
04-04-2008, 12:03 PM
Randy from Panterra Coach & RV will be at our POG V rally in Tennesee, in a couple of weeks. Randy is one of the Owner/Partners @ Panterra and I believe is a Certified Electrician? He and his wife will be staying in their bus, or they may bring one of the buss's they have in inventory for sale for everyone to look at.

He will be doing a couple of electrical things on our bus the first of the week, and from what I understand he will be available to anyone that needs some minor electrical work done or things fixed, on a first come basis.

If you are in need of light electrical repair, check with Randy when you get to Severiville for the cost of the job, and so he can order parts if they need to be ordered.

But JDUB, I don't think Randy will hang your lanterns on your awning for you ? :D

Gary S.

tdelorme
04-04-2008, 12:27 PM
There you go JDUB. That ugly uncalled for comment about your lanterns should move ole Gary to the top of the s hit list. Right??

dalej
04-04-2008, 12:42 PM
Ted, I think that once the damage has been done, you can't avoid the wrath of those boys.

We will all be there to help with your clean-up!

MangoMike
04-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Mel Torme:

Looking forward to seeing you in TN.

Jerry Winchester
04-04-2008, 02:21 PM
The Mel Torme Effect

Any idea what the plastic shield melting temp is?

Jerry Winchester
04-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Gary,

I know the lanterns and pink flamingo stabilizers come standard on the American, so don't rub it in.

But I do understand you are in the market for a plastic shield so you can camp with the Country Coach Crowd. I think Mike and I have enough self tapping screws to install that bad boy, so I will charge the drill so we can get to it shortly after we install the steering wheel in the bathroom of the Mel Torme coach. I hear he will be hiding in the crapper all week.....

Jon Wehrenberg
04-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Ted,

I wouldn't worry too much about the dynamic duo. It's one of those bark worse than bite things.

Since they have been going to rallies they have vandalized or messed with almost everybody's coach so the numbers of those seeking a little revenge is growing exponentially.

They are now at the tipping point. The sheer numbers of POG members that are willing to provide payback is so huge that at Sevierville I expect both to handcuff their long suffering wives to the front bumpers just so they have 24/7 security for their coaches. Given enough POG members willing to have some fun at their expense they both may end up with nervous tics or full blown paranoia before the week ends.

Remember, no matter where they stand next to their coach, there will still be at least two sides of their coach not visible. They eventually need to sleep and unless they consider the picnic table the equivalent to Tempurpedic that leaves the entire exterior vulnerable.

I can see them insisting on taking their meals at their sites, hiring security guards, staying at another campground, or chaining noisy pit bulls at each corner of the coach.

You have an entire week to contemplate how you wish to participate in what is sure to be the Prevost equivalent of hazing a fraternity pledge.

MangoMike
04-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Jon,

You left POG 4 pretty much unscathed, because we feared the rath Lady Di.

Rallying the troops like you are may change the story this round. ;)

Batton down the hatches.

Your buddy,

Mike

Loc
04-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Are you sure you want to mess with Jon? Isn't he like the best known Prevost-Master Ninja in the world? I bet he can just look at your coach and make the slack adjusters go dull.:D I wish I could be there for the fun.

MangoMike
04-04-2008, 09:43 PM

You may be right Loc.

I know he can probably hypnotize the will right out of any DDEC.

Mike

tdelorme
04-04-2008, 11:43 PM
Jon, thanks for the words of encouragement. I will re-pack the coach and come after all.

Loc, can we talk. I'm thinking a trip to Sevierville would be a great shakedown cruise for the Millennium, and since you guys aren't able to go I will be glad to run her up there for you. Is that great or what. No telling what improvements will happen while your baby is out of the barn. Hope you like plastic bug shields as I think we're having a seminar covering their instillation. And have you seen those cool cars that hop up and down? Hector and Jon have worked up a experimental plan that they think will work to get a bus to do just that. Your bus will be first. Just let me know when to run down and pick her up and please be sure to fill up first.

And for those with mischief in their hearts:

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i174/tdelorme1/AAAA.jpg