PDA

View Full Version : New POG member and soon to be Prevost Owner

nealandjudy
03-26-2008, 05:36 PM
Hello to all!

Neal and I are actively pursuing the purchase of our first coach! We have been doing our homework for the past 6-9 months. We are very excited but a little apprehensive because of the education needed as a first time owner/buyer. Our thanks to Mike Anderson for his suggestion to join the POG. We hear that you are a great bunch of people who love to have fun. Thanks to Jim Skiff for all his help as well! We are planning on attending the TN rally. Any suggestions that would help us with our first purchase would be greatly appreciated!

Neal and Judy

"If at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you to"

MangoMike
03-26-2008, 05:45 PM
Welcome Neal and Judy.

... and why do I suspect, after reading the end quote, that Judy posted this.

Do we have another Debi in the tribe? ;)

Mango

nealandjudy
03-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Mike,

It's the nice way of saying "I told you so! Ha Ha

Judy

merle&louise
03-26-2008, 05:52 PM
Judy & Neal,

Welcome to POG, glad to have you aboard. You are going to have a blast in Sevierville, Karen & I can't wait to meet you. By the way, my wife agrees with your point of view: I don't, but she does. Good luck on your purchase, you won't regret it.:)

Loc
03-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Welcome Neal and Judy. This is a great site where you can pick up a vast amount of helpful information and a large dose of good natured ribbing. One word of caution - you should be very cautious with any suggestion from Mango Mike :D. The last sentence highlights the second sentence regarding information and ribbing.

jello_jeep
03-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Welcome aboard, hope you like the show!

Jon Wehrenberg
03-26-2008, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the asylum. Ask as many questions as you want. If we don't know the answers we make them up.

aggies09
03-26-2008, 08:19 PM
Neal and Judy,

We are new members as well and sounds like in very similar situations. This group is fantastic. There are some wonderful people in this group that are very generous with their time and thoughts. Welcome.

truk4u
03-26-2008, 08:55 PM
Welcome aboard, are you really sure you want to be part of this land of wacko's?:p We look forward to seeing you in TN.

dale farley
03-26-2008, 10:26 PM
Wellcome, Neal and Judy. We were all new to Prevost at one time, but this forum has been the greatest asset in owning one. You can get any question answered, even if the answer is wrong. You'll be glad you came to Sevierville, and we look forward to meeting you.

tdelorme
03-26-2008, 11:18 PM
Welcome to the forum. If you folks are coming to Sevierville there will be a number of coaches for sale at the rally. We'll all get together and pick you out a good one. Say, that Anderson guy has a nice coach for sale, have you seen it? See you in Tenn.

mikedee
03-26-2008, 11:57 PM
Welcome!
Our bus was one of the best thing we ever did. I sure you will love it

bill&jody
03-27-2008, 09:35 AM
good to have you and look forward to meeting you in TN. we have been fulltimers coming up on 2 years (april 9th) and haven't looked back!
good luck in your search.

jody and bill

JIM CHALOUPKA
03-27-2008, 10:19 AM
See you in TN.

rmboies
03-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Welcome Neal and Judy.
... and why do I suspect, after reading the end quote, that Judy posted this.

Do we have another Debi in the tribe? ;)

Mango

Mango, would this be a good thing or a bad thing?:D Welcome Judy and Neal!

We are glad to have you join our group and Bob and I look forward to meeting you both in TN!

Debi (where is that Bob, anyway??)

Loc
03-27-2008, 06:47 PM
Oops, see next post.

Loc
03-27-2008, 06:48 PM
Debi (where is that Bob, anyway??)

ohh...ohh...I know the answer to this one.

Out looking for another bus:D

bonhall41
03-27-2008, 07:58 PM
Good luck in your search. We're picking up our new (to us) coach early next week. I think joining this group will be a huge help because I'm sure we'll have lots of questions. Sorry we can't make it to TN to meet you and everyone else. Sounds like a fun group.

dalej
03-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Donald, glad you joined, I must have missed your first post. It seems that there is a lot of people joining now.

As this group keeps getting larger in number, it will be easy to loose posts. :(

rmboies
03-27-2008, 09:25 PM
ohh...ohh...I know the answer to this one.

Out looking for another bus:D

heehee, funny man Mr. Loc.....I think he needs to keep this one for awhile;)

Welcome once again to all the new members!!

Debi

Ray Davis
03-27-2008, 09:41 PM
Sorry we can't make it to TN to meet you and everyone else. Sounds like a fun group

Donald, in case you have the time, and are up for a longer trip, there is a "west coast" rally being held in May in Pahrump, NV. Near Las Vegas. We will have several coaches out there, although unfortunately not nearly as many as the TN rally.

We'd love to have you join us.

Ray

aggies09
04-14-2008, 02:00 PM
We wished we could have made the trip to TN for the rally. It sounded like it was going to be a great time.

The wife and I have found a bus that we have made a deposit on and are going to look at in a couple of weeks. It is '97 Liberty Elegant Lady and we are very excited and apprehensive. This forum has helped a great deal in our education and we look forward to meeting all of you at a future event.

I would appreciate any comments that anyone might have regarding the initial inspection of the bus. Keys to look for.........absolutely must haves...........and absolutely stay away froms.......... It is on the Liberty lot in Stuart, FL if that helps any.

Thanks for all the help and support.

aggies09
04-14-2008, 02:24 PM
I'll learn how to use this one day.......The above is posted in the wrong place.....will try again....