PDA

View Full Version : New Prevost

garyde
05-11-2006, 12:42 AM
Help. I need a referal for financing.. I can not seem to find a lender who will get past credit scores and reports. Is ther any sanity to this process?

Coloradobus
06-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Garyde,

Try Kevin Marsh at Recreational Products aka RV Lending Tree 1-866-788-7331. We have used Kevin for the last 2 coaches and are happy with his outfit.:)

garyde
07-01-2006, 06:24 PM
Thank you for your replies. I could not make it work for a new Coach with the Banks , ie: Creatons. :mad:
I am now working on a 2003 Liberty Dbl. Slide. I did get a loan commitment fro GE Finance, they say they want the Old coach sold first and pay off my Loan. :cool:
I want it sold as well, but I am not willing to sell it at wholesale.

Any advise on this matter would be appreciated. Gary

Jim Skiff
07-01-2006, 07:31 PM
Garyde,

Heck, put your old coach on Prevost-stuff.com (shameless self-promotion).
We'll help you get it sold.

Jim

ken&ellen
07-06-2006, 08:01 AM
Jim, Shameless promo.....how about encouraging the folks who are advertising their Prevost to put a price on them? When I go to a RV or car dealer I never stop if it is not priced. I know the theory to get the interested party to call so they can start the " whats it going to take to get you into to this vehicle today" or the famous " how much you looking to spent ". The whole concept of the internet selling is to eliminate all of that hassle. Ellen just purchased a 2004 Jeep Liberty on E-bay for several thousand less than the local dealers wanted, matched the color of our coach, no games ( " make an offer and I run it by my manager " ), and we got a warrantee! Ken

Jon Wehrenberg
07-06-2006, 11:14 AM
Are you insulting my pal Roger (who is giving me an M3, not a dune buggy)?

rfoster
07-06-2006, 09:35 PM
Ken: YEA - How is a guy like me going to buy fuel and bling? and satellite dishes, and tires, and stuff like that?
Come on in yall the price is right!
Roger that
ps LEDS too.:D

ken&ellen
07-07-2006, 08:21 AM
No Roger it is not you. It is the process. I find the whole vehicle / home sales a huge hassle. Ellen & I have sold our last 3 homes " By Owner " and used the money we saved to purchase our Prevost. Wal-Mart built an empire by cutting out the commission paid the vendors sales force and buying directly from the manufacturers....cut out the middle man. Ellen & I are applying the same principals!:D
Ken

truk4u
07-07-2006, 08:45 AM
Ken,
I feel the same as you, I'm for sure a For Sale by Owner guy, but I would pay a little extra for Roger That!:p

rfoster
07-07-2006, 10:00 AM
Ken and Tom:
You guys are alright - . We sell American, German, Korean and Jap Cars and drive a Canadian Bus with French Tires. Even bought some Shinese bling the other day
We Americans are genuine World Class Folks
Ain't it great to live in America!! I love it.:cool:

garyde
07-26-2006, 01:07 AM
Thank you for your replies. I could not make it work for a new Coach with the Banks , ie: Creatons. :mad:
I am now working on a 2003 Liberty Dbl. Slide. I did get a loan commitment fro GE Finance, they say they want the Old coach sold first and pay off my Loan. :cool:
I want it sold as well, but I am not willing to sell it at wholesale.

Any advise on this matter would be appreciated. Gary

Well, in the next few days my purchase of the 2003 Liberty will be complete. I paid off my RV (Country Coach,LEXA). Now I own two Coaches. It was either , pay off the RV or lose the deal on the Liberty. And being completely obsessed , I could not let the deal go away. So... Hopefully, I will find a buyer for my LEXA soon.:eek:

matsprt
07-26-2006, 01:16 AM
Well, in the next few days my purchase of the 2003 Liberty will be complete. I paid off my RV (Country Coach,LEXA). Now I own two Coaches. It was either , pay off the RV or lose the deal on the Liberty. And being completely obsessed , I could not let the deal go away. So... Hopefully, I will find a buyer for my LEXA soon.:eek:

garyde,

What is it about the Lexa's ?? There seems to be a ton of them show up all of a sudden for sale ?? You Lexa owners all get together and decide to sell ??

Michael

truk4u
07-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Garyde,
Congrats on your Liberty, let us know how it all works out. Watch out for the LED weenies, they will try their best to get you to look like Las Vegas going down the road!

Just Plain Jeff
07-26-2006, 07:57 PM
Sounds like a nice new ride! If you want to flip your old coach, drop a note to webmaster@prevost-stuff.com. Jim can get it sold through KR's brokerage for short money.

garyde
07-27-2006, 01:40 AM
garyde,

What is it about the Lexa's ?? There seems to be a ton of them show up all of a sudden for sale ?? You Lexa owners all get together and decide to sell ??

Michael

The thing is, it is a Great Coach. Country Coach makes very good Coaches. It is a step closer to a Prevost, but I wanted a Prevost , so I am making the Jump. Gary