PDA

View Full Version : Post Prevost Related Rally Info Please

Ben
01-01-2006, 02:29 PM
I hear about Prevost related rallys all the time, but do not know of a single place to go to that lists these events. Why don't we use this area to do that?

If you know of a rally that Prevosts owners would be interested in, then please post it here and please be sure to list the price and any limitations, like having to be a member of FMCA, or to own a particular type of conversion, etc.

Ben
01-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Prevost Owners Group Rally

Dates: April 27-April 30, 2006
Cost: $200
Requrements: Must be a POG member

Ben
01-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Liberty Coach Rally for a Cause

Dates: February 2-5, 2006
Cost: $595/couple
Includes: Parking, power, water/dump on site, Breakfasts, Dinners, Entertainment, Seminars.
Requirements: I'm assuming you have to own a Liberty conversion
Contact: Carolyn at 800-332-9877 or carolynk@libertycoach.com

Jeffery Raymond
01-02-2006, 07:05 AM
There's another club rally, which may already be booked up (free to Parliament Travel Club members) at Parliament on January 11-14. Give a call to Parliament, talk with Pat Mitchell and see if you may still be able to slide in there.

These are great rallies and it is open to any coach. You get to join in the Mitchell family...no kidding.

Jeffery Raymond
01-09-2006, 07:20 AM
Up above between the Members List and New Posts is a Calendar which can be used to post all kinds of events, including rallies and so on. Check it out. If your browser doesn't support the calendar input, send your dates and rally info to me and I will get it posted.

Thanks!

Ben
01-09-2006, 11:46 AM
Thanks Jeff... it's nice to have a calendar.

I just wish there was a list view available so you don't have to click through 8 months worth of the calendar to see what's coming up. If it's possible to enable a list view where it will simply list the next 6-10 events regardless of which month they happen to be on, then I'd be in rally heaven.

...the Year view isn't bad.

Jeffery Raymond
01-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Now when you click on the calendar you can see (and post) on a yearly basis.

Ah, Manna....!

pognumber26
01-27-2006, 06:54 AM
I honestly feel like the proud dad of a new bouncing baby with my new H series Marathon...That being said, we have decided to come out of hiding and we are changing our travel schedules to attend both the Marathon Nascar rally and the (dare I say it :)!!) the Prevost prouds rally...They run consecutively in mid March in Las Vegas and I will get to practice my persoanal philosophy about joining clubs...I wouldn't join any club ,that would have ME as a member!!(thanks Groucho)I am working to shift the April schedule, Easter and our kick off for the summer in Alaska quest, so we can attend the POG kickoff and I can full fill my pledge to take EVERYONE to McDonalds for a steak dinner!! Francis

Jon Wehrenberg
01-27-2006, 07:41 AM
Francis,

You have no idea how much I am looking forward to my Happy Meal.

Jeffery Raymond
01-27-2006, 07:54 AM
Do we just get the burger, or do we get the whole thing?

I want a good toy!