PDA

View Full Version : Signups for Pahrump .... ??

Ray Davis
03-17-2008, 11:26 PM
I'm just curious, I haven't seen signup stuff for Pahrump yet. I realize that all efforts are probably on TN at the moment, but I wanted to make sure I haven't missed the signup links?

Ray

Jim Skiff
03-18-2008, 09:26 PM
Ray,

Here is our sign-up for Pahrump. (http://www.prevost-stuff.com/prevost_owners_group_rally_viPAHRUMP.htm)

The Agenda will be posted soon.
We have Jon Wehrenberg coming to do his air system and brakes seminar,
Steve Bennett of California Coach Company will do a talk on PDIs, a biodiesel bus, and much more!

garyde
03-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Hi Ray. I'm in. Let me know when you are planning to head out, and anyone else who might want to caravan out .

jello_jeep
03-18-2008, 11:51 PM
We are in, prolly go the Sat & Sunday B4 as well. :D

Ray Davis
03-19-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey there Gary and Warren,

I think our plan was to leave Saturday AM. How does that fit with everyone's plans. I'll give Ken a call, and check with them.

Ray

Jon Wehrenberg
03-19-2008, 02:40 PM
I'm in. Just don't know if I am stag or if Lady Di is my co-pilot.

I'm bringing bus supports. Lots of them.

Darl-Wilson
03-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Jon, does that mean you have some extras available? If so, I'm in!:)

Jon Wehrenberg
03-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Darl,

Every one produced has been spoken for. However, there is also another POG member that wants a set. If there are any that change their mind, or that I cannot get hold of to confirm they still want them after Sevierville I may have extras.

If they have been paid for, obviously they are wanted, but some still have not paid, although that is expected to change at Sevierville.

If there is sufficient interest for another production run that is also an option.

jello_jeep
03-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Well Jon, if you have to make a stag run, at least you are going to the best town for one ;) err, ahh... or so I hear of course.....

I'm in. Just don't know if I am stag or if Lady Di is my co-pilot.

I'm bringing bus supports. Lots of them.

jello_jeep
03-25-2008, 08:36 PM
I called the resort in Pahrump, and asked about booking in the Saturday and Sunday B4 the rally. They said you could get the rally rate (28 bucks and change I think) 5 days before and 5 days after the rally,, so no problemo!

Looking forward to the run!

Ray Davis
03-26-2008, 12:18 AM
Warren,

That's great news. I guess the question will be about slots, i.e. when we arrive early? Jim will you be out there by Saturday assigning slots or ???

Ray