PDA

View Full Version : Missing members!!

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
03-16-2008, 03:11 PM
:confused: It has come to my attention that I haven't heard any words from hhoppe(Harry and Shirley) or ? (Johnnie -Wanna Be-American Eagle). Hope they are all well and just taking a breeze:) Does anyone know their status? Sandy

Jon Wehrenberg
03-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Harry posted today. Haven't seen Johnnie post recently.

CAPT MOGUL & Sandy
03-16-2008, 03:35 PM
Just wanted to know if all is well. The last post I show from Harry was in Nov'07.

Jon Wehrenberg
03-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Ed, (or Sandy), Harry posted to day on Tom's thread about mounting his computer table to the wall.

I don't think Shirley posts. She is the power behind the throne. She has her "people" post.

jonnie
03-16-2008, 06:18 PM
Jon,

Thanks for the concern and I am still here. We are in Florida vacationing and ran into Rick and Wendy DeSilva. Also ran into to a new camping couple that just purchased their first camper, a 2003 DS Vantare H. I filled them in on POG and will send them the link so they can join the asylum.

Nancy and I both wish se could join you in TN, but it is not in the cards.

Stay well

Jon Wehrenberg
03-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Hey Johnnie,

It was Sandy that was looking for you. I think she wants to sing some more and Ed can't carry a tune in a pail.

Ray Davis
03-16-2008, 07:18 PM
I think that Harry has two logins. He originally started with win42 and when the move was made to a different web server, there were issues, and he re-signed in as hhoppe.

He's been back to using the win42 login now for awhile. He's posted on at least two threads today.

Ray

jonnie
03-16-2008, 09:13 PM
Sandy,

Yup, we are still here. I home for a week and will be returning to Pelican Lake at the end of the week for ten days and then home to Ohio. I hope I can afford the diesel fuel. What's up with you guys?

jonnie
03-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Jon,

Thanks for the correction. Sandy can sing! Rick Desilva warned me not to quit my day job, so I can't make it to TN. With 40 coaches registered it will probably be way to much fun.

I wonder what the "boys" have planned this time?

rickdesilva
03-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Don't let the fact that you haven't heard fron JONNIE bother you. The reality is, He and his buddy's from the Buckeye state are wreaking havoc on Pelican Lake. After polling some of my neighbors it is unanimous that they have driven the property values of Pelican Lake to an all time low. Take it from me he is alive and well and was last seen a few hours ago driving a yellow gold cart at illegal speeds clutching a pink colored cocktail singing some loud country western song......Wendy and I are heading out of town to Key West:)

win42
03-16-2008, 11:22 PM
Notice of my demise has been greatly exagerated. Thank you for your concerns. Shirley and I have been basking in the sun here in Tucson, AZ since 2/6. We will be headed home soon. Please join us for the Pahrump, NV POG rally in May. We will be looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Harry & Shirley Alias win42

truk4u
03-17-2008, 06:42 AM
By the way, where is JEEP!

merle&louise
03-17-2008, 09:20 AM
Haven't heard from Ben in a while. His blog indicates that he was in the New Orleans area!

MangoMike
03-17-2008, 03:58 PM
I was wondering about Ben also so dropped him a line.

This is reply, that I'm sure he won't mind sharing with the group.

email dated March 8th.

Hi Mike,

I'm fine, handing out in Orlando right now... will be heading to TX and then CA over the next 1-2 months.

My whereisben.com site should give you some idea of what I've been up to, but I don't keep it up to date enough.

I let my POG membership expire since it was consuming too much of my time. It's a great group, but I want to spend more time exploring and less time in front of my keyboard.

I'm currently working on a photography book on route 66. You can see my photography at thebestofben.com

Thanks for checking in with me... hope all is well in your world.

Ben

Ray Davis
03-17-2008, 05:36 PM
Mango,

Thanks for the note regarding Ben. I just sent him an email asking him to stop by if he is indeed coming by CA in the near future.

Ray

MangoMike
07-14-2008, 07:58 PM
]Ben Willmore is one of the very original Poggers and one of the dirty dozen who made it to POG I.

Every once and a while I check out his progress over at his blog at www.whereisben.com. And was suprised that he is ready to join the two bus club.

For this:

Actually pretty cool.

Right out of the movie RV.

According to his blog:

"98% of this bus is made out of aluminum. It has an updated engine, automatic transmission, power steering, modern brakes. All that stuff is about as modern as my current bus, which should make it relatively reliable.

The driver's area has the original steering wheel, which is hooked to modern power steering. It also has a pushbutton automatic, cruise control and a transmission retarder, which slows you down without needing to hit the brakes."

He plans on doing photo coffee book of Route 66 and this would tie right in.

Check out his blog for more pixs and an update on his travels.

Mike

Joe Cannarozzi
07-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Very cool Mike.

Any one know who would be doing such conversions??