PDA

View Full Version : POG & P-stuff - Announcement

Jim Skiff
03-15-2008, 08:26 AM
I am sad to announce that Jeff Raymond who was instrumental in building POG and P-stuff has decided to move on to other interests. He will not have any administrative duties, he will not be our guy with his ear to the ground on what is happening with Prevost, but he and Helen will likely be out there somewhere enjoying their CC. Good luck Jeff

Jim

Ray Davis
03-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Jeff,

Safe travels. Thank you so much for your help in getting me my current bus. I couldn't have done it without your help.

Thanks,
Ray

Jon Wehrenberg
03-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Good luck Jeff. You did a lot of good for a lot of people.

Loc
03-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Jeff,

Thanks for your help in purchasing my current bus. It was great to have an impartial set of eyes and ears to confirm the purchase. Thanks for all of your work over the years on the website.

Loc

shookie
03-15-2008, 08:25 PM
happy trails jeff...only had the pleasure meeting you once at liberty....enjoyed dinner and the info exchanged....only an email and click away at shookie43@aol.com....best always, shookie

merle&louise
03-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Jeff,

Although I never had the pleasure to meet you in person, I do appreciate the time that you took talking to me on the phone. Your advice and guidance in selling my coach (when the time comes) is greatly appreciated. I hope that we meet one day. Good luck to you and thank you for starting POG. You will be missed my friend!

lewpopp
03-15-2008, 10:20 PM
Jeff and Helen will be sorely missed by us. We hope our travels cross and we meet again on the dusty trails.

Lew and Kathy