PDA

View Full Version : Rescue Tape

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-14-2008, 12:48 AM
I couldn't find the right thread to put this information in, so I just put it here.

RESCUE TAPE

I found this product at the Houston RV Show and thought EVERYBODY would want to have this on their bus. All though the video is about using this product on a boat, it has the same uses on our bus.

Be sure and play the video on the Home page of this product. It explains it all.
Check it out and I'll bet you'll order some for your bus. No, I don't have any financial interest in the company, just thought I would pass some great information on for everyones benefit.

http://www.rescuetape.com/index.html

Gary S

Ray Davis
03-14-2008, 01:05 AM
I saw this tape at FMCA 2 weeks ago. It looked pretty incredible. I could hardly get it off of my finger!

Ray

Gary & Peggy Stevens
03-14-2008, 01:07 AM
I saw this tape at FMCA 2 weeks ago. It looked pretty incredible. I could hardly get it off of my finger!

Ray
But Let me guess, Ray, you didn't buy a package of it did you??? :eek:

Gary S

Ray Davis
03-14-2008, 01:11 AM
no, I was running out of time. But I did get a brochure, I think!

MangoMike
03-14-2008, 07:31 AM
My favorite tape as seen on Fast Rogers Bus.

POG IV

lewpopp
03-14-2008, 10:16 PM
As a matter of fact I ran into this tape at a FMCA rally about 5 years ago and used some of my Lewbucks to acquire such.

It is expensive stuff and works. Don't put it on anything you want to strip it off later. I vulcanizes itself and is a true seal. It was called Atomic Tape at that time.

VegasDogMan
03-14-2008, 10:18 PM
Bought some 2 yrs ago at FMCA - It's still in tool box. Don't know if it has a shelf life.