PDA

View Full Version : Spare front to back Wires

billbunch47
03-12-2008, 12:33 AM
Have always been told of and about the spare wires that Prevost, or the converter, in this case Parliament give us for future use. Have most of the prevost wireing diagrams and all of parliament in the book, but to no avale. How about some pointers as to a starting place to begin the search! Thanks in advance, Bill47

Joe Cannarozzi
03-12-2008, 08:30 AM
Maybe you do not have them. We have a few and they are noted in the converters manual. Ours are for the ac side.

Petervs
03-12-2008, 10:30 AM
Prevost builds in a few.

On my 94 XLV they run from the electrical compartment under the drivers side window to the electrical box over the engine.

They are gray wires, and terminate in nothing, they just come out of the bundle and stick out in the air.

They have numbers printed on them, so you read the number at the front and look for the same number at the back.

Put on your Sherlock Holmes hat and you will have no trouble.
Good luck.

billbunch47
03-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Thanks Peter, had looked around in the front compartment but nothing jumped out at me . Never thought of the rear box will check that out tomorrow, might be just like yours. Mine is a 97 conversion but on a 95 shell, looking to run an electric brake controler for a new trailer, Thanks again Bill