PDA

View Full Version : Show and ???

dreamchasers
03-08-2008, 09:25 PM
Lee and I removed the main salon television this morning in preparation for an television upgrade. When I peeked in behind where the television sat, I was surprised to see several electronic boards. I have no experience with the boards and can only guess. I have offered what I think they are. Any Country Coach owners with comments are appreciated.

Board #1
I think this is the level control board. I have very little information on this circuit. But mine seems to work fine.

Board #2
This little guy is a mystery to me? Any ideas are appreciated.

Board #3 & 4
I think this picture and the next is circuitry associated with the speech sythesizer. The magic voice that tell us what is out of parameter.

Information on these guys would help if and when a problem occurs.

There is another board located in the lower drivers side storage, just in front of the front tire, that I think is the infamous Generator Shutdown Device? Not sure on this one, but it has plenty of wiring coming and going.

Hector

MangoMike
03-08-2008, 09:39 PM
Hector can't help you.

I have my own issues behind my TV in the Marathon. Thought I would share.

Joe Cannarozzi
03-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Hey Mike I see a wiper motor that I recognize:rolleyes:

truk4u
03-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Hector,

Board 1 should be the HWH leveling, your lucky, I can't find mine.

Board 2 I can't identify - Check the wire numbers in the book for a clue

Board 3 is the bitch in the box - Voice Processor

Board 4 is the GSD

I just recently replaced my voice processor, so I've seen this stuff up close and personal.

Keep us posted on the TV upgrade, Jim Keller and I want to do the same thing.

gmcbuffalo
03-09-2008, 03:31 AM
Mike
You picture looks like a 2 channel amplifier and 4 channel amplifier and some large capacitors which all go to you stereo sound system. I have the same looking stuff on my AM/Fm/CD radio with 6 speakers all in the solon area and I have a Bose system for the TV but I can't find the driver for the Bose system. Good think they make electic screw drivers.

GregM

Jerry Winchester
03-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Mike has more than AV problems. Check out his generator repair. Don't ask where he shops for parts.

truk4u
03-10-2008, 06:56 AM
Hey Dub, was that after we wired in the 1988 Buick fuel pump so he could charge his batteries at the Balloon Fest?:p

Jerry Winchester
03-10-2008, 09:18 AM
I think it was on the trip home. The world is his oyster. Or parts bin.