PDA

View Full Version : Sevierville Coaches

Jim Skiff
03-07-2008, 11:15 AM
I just spoke with Dave Wall at Liberty and he currently has a new inventory of coaches they have purchased. He would like to know what models members would like to see him bring to Sevierville. Is there anything folks are particularly interested in? He and Dave Wishnoff will be bringing two coaches to Tenn.

jack14r
03-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Jim,I would like for my wife to see a Liberty XLII Torino floor plan.Jack

rmboies
03-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I just spoke with Dave Wall at Liberty and he currently has a new inventory of coaches they have purchased. He would like to know what models members would like to see him bring to Sevierville. Is there anything folks are particularly interested in? He and Dave Wishnoff will be bringing two coaches to Tenn.

I would like to see the 2007 H3 double slide #7051. Whatever he brings I am certain it will be beautiful.

Debi

jack14r
03-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Debi,Liberty sold that coach this week,I agree with you it is a great looking coach.Haven't you only had the latest one a couple of months?We will only be able to stay in TN for the first 2 days because we are going to Clemson for a horse show,I hope that the converters are there by the second day.Jack

rmboies
03-08-2008, 10:47 AM
Debi,Liberty sold that coach this week,I agree with you it is a great looking coach.Haven't you only had the latest one a couple of months?We will only be able to stay in TN for the first 2 days because we are going to Clemson for a horse show,I hope that the converters are there by the second day.Jack

Well how disappointing, Bob will be devastated--LOL Yes, we have had the Millennium for two months but out of sight out of mind for Bob I guess:D You just never know with the man.....

Sorry I will miss going to Clemson to see you at the show. Will you be headed to the Blue Ridge Classic in July?

Debi

jack14r
03-08-2008, 06:12 PM
Debi,We do not go to the Blue Ridge Classic.Jack

Jerry Winchester
03-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Jack,

Glad you will be at Sevierville. We need to have a technical refresher. Every time I turn the plasma TV on the toilet flushes.

jack14r
03-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Jerry,I look forward to xplaining the neuxances of Marathons electrical system 2 you.Jack

VegasDogMan
03-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Jim:
What's the cutoff date for rally reservations?

I'm about 100 miles from Sevierville now and may hang around NC/SC for a while but can't make rally commitment just yet.

merle&louise
03-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Jim:

I'm about 100 miles from Sevierville now and may hang around NC/SC for a while but can't make rally commitment just yet.

Lee, March 14th is the deadline for submitting your paperwork. Karen and I will be there - hope that you and Barb can make it! Can we have a dance in your new Essex:D

VegasDogMan
03-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Dance ,,, hell' we can all do the conga!

Pickup coach tomorrow... having Prevost separation anxiety attacks hourly.

Can't make commitment for the rally that early. No idea if I'll still be in the area. Gotta talk with the boss and look at the map again..

rmboies
03-10-2008, 09:00 AM
Jim:

Lee and Barb, you are welcome to camp out on the farm here if you would like to hang around and head to the rally. We are only about 2 1/2 hours from Sevierville and Camp CastleRidge even offers a dump site :D Presently, our 50 amp plug is not in service but hopefully that will change next week!

Let us know, you are certain welcome and we have plenty of room.

Debi and Bob too