PDA

View Full Version : Prevost Recalls

Just Plain Jeff
02-27-2008, 05:52 AM
For those who may be interested, you can find out if your camper may have had or does have a pending recall from NHTSA. Go here: http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/problems/recalls/ and follow the prompts. Prevost is a listed brand of vehicle. If your camper has the documentation aboard which clearly demonstrates that a recall has been performed by Prevost Car, you can be assured the repair was done properly. If it does not have hard documentation to that effect, it would be a good idea to have the item checked.

dalej
02-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Jeff, this might be a good place for thread creep since it doesn't have any replies.

Are you bringing your 84 to TN? I would love to see it!

Just Plain Jeff
02-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Ah yes, the dreaded thread creep!

Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise the ol' 84 make be able to wend its way to Seiverville.

Of course, the admission charge has yet to be determined. :D

tdelorme
02-27-2008, 07:31 PM
Ah yes, the dreaded thread creep!

Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise the ol' 84 make be able to wend its way to Seiverville.

Of course, the admission charge has yet to be determined. :D

Frozen creeks rise? Course I ain't never been round frozen creeks, so what the heck do I know. Guess if JPJ don't show up, the Good Lord just wasn't willing. Come on now Lord, ole Jeff needs to get down to God's country for a few days.

Just Plain Jeff
02-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Even as we speak we have a frozen creek not rising or anything else out back there somewhere. You can hear it when it is warmer, which it is not right now. Ahhh, well, a guy might be a headin' down yonder before too long. Y'never know.