PDA

View Full Version : Blue Ridge Campground

grantracy
02-23-2008, 08:59 AM
We are looking to rent a site at Outdoor Resorts Blue Ridge for June thru October. I have checked with the reps there with no luck; does anyone know of anybody who has a site there they might consider renting? We are considering buying there but thought it would be prudent to spend some time there first.

Jerry Winchester
02-23-2008, 09:26 AM
GT,

You might try the RVONLINE web site. Go to the part where they sell the campground memberships and time share lots. You can then contact whomever has one for sale and arrange to view or use it.

I am doing the same thing at a similar park in Gulf Shores for spring break. I just had to track down the right guy.

JDUB

truk4u
02-23-2008, 02:48 PM
G'ville,

There's usually an Ad in FMCA for renting at Lake Toxaway, but this month there is nothing.

Check this one out, one of the units for sale has a 305 phone number and maybe they would be interested in a rental with option to buy or something like that.

http://www.rvproperty.com/lotsforsale_northcorolina.htm

grantracy
02-23-2008, 05:09 PM
JDub/Truk...thanks checking those avenues. I am suprised that there are not more sites available but I guess they are being utilized by the owners.

phorner
02-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Granvil,

I know a couple of owners there and I'll see what I can find out concerning availability. Do you have specific dates that need to be accomodated?

grantracy
02-24-2008, 08:19 AM
We are thinking June through October, any help would be appreciated.

lewpopp
02-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Granvil,

I talked to my neighbor next door about your delema. I will get his phone # and he said he can help you out by going directly to the owner and not thru the park office. That normally is cheaper.

This fella's name is Bill Theroux and his cell # is 941-504-1017. If you have a problem, call me at 607-329-0403.

Good Luck and thank you for adding your expertise to the PSL mini-rally.

grantracy
02-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the help will give him a call. I assume you are referring to my ability to swill vodka when you speak of the experise I added to the mini.