PDA

View Full Version : Smokey Mountain Knife Works

Jim_Scoggins
02-14-2008, 06:22 AM
Evidently, these folks are located in Sevierville, TN.
Might be worth stopping in while we are there.

http://www.eknifeworks.com/webapp/eCommerce/main_front.jsp

Jon Wehrenberg
02-14-2008, 07:02 AM
We are accumulating ideas for the rally and as the time nears Mr. Skiff will be provided with a list and he will be able to make everyone aware of the neat stuff around here.

The SMKW is a guy thing, and almost next door is a tool place, and up the road is Bass Pro shops, etc.

Loc
02-14-2008, 07:07 AM
You guys are going to be on the cutting edge in April.

Just Plain Jeff
02-14-2008, 07:42 AM
That's a pretty sharp remark, that requires some honing. You made your point. How are we going to handle the rest of this thread?

phorner
02-14-2008, 07:45 AM
Last time I was there, there was a really nice muscle car museum as well as a small, but nice, war-bird collection.

Neat thing about the air museum was that all of their aircraft on display were not just static, but were available for flight, at that time.

Five-O
02-14-2008, 11:39 AM
Knifeworks is in front of a really nice RV Resort, Two Rivers Landing. Word has it that someone who is a POG member and considered famous by some frequents Two Rivers Landing. Him and his family have been friends & supporters of me, and our wives have been lifelong friends and each others bridesmaids, but he will not give me an answer as to if he will be there during the rally. If he is there and shows up at the rally, I think some would not believe what they are seeing. I told him I was posting this, as he will see it anyway. I owe him for something he did to me, so I told him I would post this. He keeps a low profile but so do I and his profession, as well as mine dictates that. But NEVER say NEVER. Cmon I have posted a few times and have even been blasted, but hey no harm. Get out of lurker status and say something. I dare you-lol. See you at lunch.

Ray Davis
02-14-2008, 12:39 PM
So, now you've got our interest piqued. Who might the mystery lurker be?

I don't know if I'm the only one who does this (I hope not), but sometime when you're really bored, click through the profile pages of the various members here (available via the "members list" above).

I was shocked to find a fairly large number of members, who are active (i.e have been reading the boards recently), but have never posted. Many have been members for well over a year!

So, we definitely got some lurkers out there!!!

Ray