PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Level Campgrounds

MCGUIRE
01-26-2008, 03:10 PM
Is There A Published List Of Luxury Grade Campgrounds For Big Rigs Who Are Not Attempting To Get The Best $ Deal Available And Are Willing To Pay For A Premium Site With A View Or Other Similar Amenities [park City, Utah Comes To Mind] ?

merle&louise
01-26-2008, 03:33 PM
MCGUIRE,

Google Big Rigs Best Bets! It is a great publication; it's like Woodall's but it lists CG that suit Big Rigs. Also, if you Google Outdoor Resorts of America I think that you will be very well satisfied. Those are two sources that come to mind. Enjoy!:D

Jeff Bayley
01-26-2008, 03:51 PM
After getting ugly suprises and so called RV parks and finding myself in with trailer trash, I recentey was told by an RV Resort that the words you want to look for are in fact just that "Resort". Not RV park. "Resorts" usually have a time limit on how long you can stay which reuduces if not eliminates the people settling in and putting their clothes lines out, etc, etc.

Dat's what I was told anyway. I can also say that I've never been dissapointed at the accomadations and service at KOA's.

lewpopp
01-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Jeff,

All of a sudden you are acting like you are an expert on "fancy" campgrounds when you don't even have the smarts to use the 3 day pass here at the most beautiful resort in the world here in Port St Lucie.

Jeeeeze

Jeff Bayley
01-27-2008, 07:14 AM
Hi- What happened and the reason we are late was that it was my wife's Birthday Saturday & her family decided to throw together this last minute surprise party for her; hence.....a late arrival is all. We are just going to be late getting there. I decided it was more important to let this party roll on for her. Just hoping not to miss too much by fun by being late. We probabley won't return home for several weeks once we leave. Don't know if we'll leave here tommorow or Monday. Monday at the latest. Plus, I know I'm going to have a hard time finding a hair salon open on Sunday. I mean, look at me.