PDA

View Full Version : Listen to the wind...

Just Plain Jeff
01-24-2008, 08:51 PM
...they say, and you never know what may just show up at your RV port...or a rally for that matter...stay tuned to this channel...

lewpopp
01-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey mister....

Does this mean that if the wind shows up at this rally we just let it blow?

Just Plain Jeff
01-26-2008, 07:57 AM
Somebody has to be trailer trash in POG. We're talkin' here a 19 and 84 Country Coach CAMPER as it says on the 12v distribution box...OK, it wasn't MPD that made me polish the stainless at 0530 yesterday morning, no kidding, well maybe it was...

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-26-2008, 08:06 AM
Jeff! Looks like a real nice one from afar! Hope it exceeds your expectations!!

Five-O
01-26-2008, 09:47 AM
That sure looks nice Jeff even if it is 1984. I cant believe how nice it is! You see Jim, you can get one too. There are some real nice busses to be had regardless of age. There should be some rule that after so many posts especially one that is nearing 1000 posts like Jim that you should have a bus by at least some posting amount. I must admit I laugh everytime I read your posts Jim. For the life of me I cant understand how someone can post as much as you do and still not have a bus.:D Sorry got off track but I could not help myself. Again Jeff sweet bus! Oh and Jim go get one.:)

dalej
01-26-2008, 10:23 AM
Somebody has to be trailer trash in POG.

Jeff, really, trailer trash....I'm hurt.

But I guess mine is a 86 :)

Joe Cannarozzi
01-26-2008, 02:29 PM
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU oh my gosh it has a propane fridge. How will you be able to show your face in public?

Just Plain Jeff
01-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Joe: See, this is how it starts. You guys with the newer fancy-dancy campers start dumping on we po' folk. Next time you get one of the Nigerian fake $10 Million in US Bank emails, look closely. It may be for the maintenance fund for the new camper. We don't have Pay Pal, but there are many different options available to transfer funds.

Joe Cannarozzi
01-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Mabye you need to take a closer look at our signature line and if you find an account with some FUNDS in it let me know cause we could sure use them;)

P.S.

We would not own a camper without propane nor would I have an easy time defining a vehical without propane as a camper.

I think you made a great buy, we could be very comfortable in it.

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-26-2008, 08:21 PM
Just wondering, can one take a vehicle with propane through a Highway Tunnel?

rmboies
01-27-2008, 08:40 AM
Somebody has to be trailer trash in POG. We're talkin' here a 19 and 84 Country Coach CAMPER as it says on the 12v distribution box...OK, it wasn't MPD that made me polish the stainless at 0530 yesterday morning, no kidding, well maybe it was...

Jeff and Helen, welcome back to "camperland" woohoo! That MPD disease really takes ahold, doesn't it:D Your coach looks immaculate and barely used! I can see why Helen said it is the nicest camper she has ever seen!

So, I am guessing the -00 after your email signature was just something that would by-pass my SDR??? Bad boy Jeffy, very bad boy:p

Just Plain Jeff
01-27-2008, 02:29 PM
So, I am guessing the -00 after your email signature was just something that would by-pass my SDR??? Bad boy Jeffy, very bad boy:p

Ah, excuse me? In reading YOUR signature on this board, there seems to be a rather heavy amount of ARN hanging around your place these days.

Who's the baddest boy in town...Bob-00 or Jeff-00?

How about we take a vote?

rmboies
01-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Ah, excuse me? In reading YOUR signature on this board, there seems to be a rather heavy amount of ARN hanging around your place these days.

Who's the baddest boy in town...Bob-00 or Jeff-00?

How about we take a vote?

ha, well, that sig line needs to be corrected.....and maybe corrected "twice?" Stay tuned to your bat channel for incoming:D