PDA

View Full Version : Look What I Ran Across

Jon Wehrenberg
01-16-2008, 02:19 PM
I decided to stop polishing my slack adjusters today and explore the outside world. I had poked my nose around this place about October to find Russell Coach which has been leasing entertainer coaches for about 13 years had a shell in their shop for the purpose of building and entering the motorhome business.

The same coach I saw a few months ago is nearing completion. Since we POG members are nosy, like to keep up on things and know what is happening in the market, here is a link to the Russell Coach web site.

If you click on the conversion side of the opening page you can see pictures of the coach that is now in progress.

http://www.russellcoach.com:80/

I talked to Rob Russell about coaches in general and his plans for conversions and I was pleased that someone with a lot of experience on coaches that are rode hard and put away wet (entertainer coaches) is applying that knowledge to motorhome conversions. I have encourage him to join POG and I hope we can see him at Sevierville.

Just Plain Jeff
01-16-2008, 02:33 PM
A little known couple of fotos demonstrate why the individual who began this thread got "log cabin fever."* This is his first camper, the tree being over 900 years old.* (Some folks never throw out a thing).* Second foto, of course, is the toll-booth sign.* You don't get anything for free in this world.

Jon Wehrenberg
01-16-2008, 03:28 PM
Hey, JPJ. You are envious because I have posted information about a converter that you didn't know about. Pay attention to this one. He has some great ideas.

Now, JPJ, don't you have some sandals to polish or socks to mend?

Just Plain Jeff
01-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Helen has a hard time getting my socks away from me unless I have stainless to polish. They're ideal for that. Of course, if you go plastic, you can keep your socks for a very long time.

OK I haven't heard of that converter; here's another one. Ol' Dick is a good fella up in the land of pines...and snow...http://www.myseacoastjob.com/2001news/7_29maine2.htm

Next question?