PDA

View Full Version : Wade, NC KOA

ken&ellen
04-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Right off I-95. Huge pull thru sites. Gravel, but very well maintained. 50Amp full hook up. Even a V-tail pilot could get his coach in these sites! Ken & Ellen:p

Jerry Winchester
05-02-2006, 09:31 AM
But a V tail pilot would have posted photos... :eek:

Jon Wehrenberg
05-02-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm pretty sure that non-stop run home from the rally took more out of Jerry than he cares to admit. It took at least 2 days for that response and it was a pretty weak one at that.

Jerry Winchester
05-02-2006, 03:30 PM
Look out Anal Boy, yours is comming. I was waiting to see who tossed out the first salvo. Ken wins; game on.

I have been waiting on MangoMike to recover before the air raid began. But since he must be easing himself back into the workforce after that long month of vacation, we can begin without him ;)

However, I think Mike ate a bunch of that toxic-nuclear bean concoction he whipped up for the BBQ and he has yet to recover from it.

This photo was taken after Lew got back to Port St. Lucie. It seemed to effect him as well.

http://jdub.smugmug.com/photos/67476649-M.jpg

And Ken, Lew will be along to melt down on you for mentioning airplanes in the non-airplane thread.

Jon Wehrenberg
05-02-2006, 08:48 PM
As long as we are talking airplanes, anybody got any stories to tell?:D

Lew do you want to kick this off since you come from the town that built gliders for the world?

lewpopp
05-02-2006, 09:58 PM
HOT DAMN !!!!! You really know how to hurt the little guys.

As a matter of fact, the Schweitzer family married into our family s short time ago. Peter S has us looking around when we hear helicopters. He's after me also.

Jon Wehrenberg
05-03-2006, 08:06 AM
Lew, you would make the aviators on this panel look like elementary school kids if you showed up at the next rally towing a helicopter that you and Kathy would use to go get lunch.

Now that you know what will awe all pilots use it to your best advantage.

Jerry Winchester
05-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Not.

Lew,

Do you have the only Prevost that doesn't have 30 mirrors in it?

They will never mistake you or I for "Little Guys" ;)