PDA

View Full Version : Storage Boxes :)

dalej
01-10-2008, 04:48 PM
Thought I'd pass this niffty little find along. You know how you can never have enough water tight storage boxes in the bus, well I stumbled across this one by accident.

We bought them for what was inside the box, not knowing that the box was worth more. I filled it with water to see if it would leak and it didn't. I now have a very handy storage box with more being added monthly.

PS...You can get your very own, identical to mine at Sams Club

Joe Cannarozzi
01-10-2008, 05:05 PM
Eclairs with 0 grams of fat???????????

How can there be any flavor without fat:o

dalej
01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
Trans Fat is the key, it's so small you missed it.

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Dale, you buy all you want. Send them to me and I will empty and wash them for you and then when there are several I will send the empties back to you!
That's a good deal don't you think?
:D:D

MangoMike
01-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Dale,

Glad you brought this up.

It's my favorite time of year as Home Depot is loaded with storage boxes for everyone's New Years clean up let's get organized resolution.

And my top favorite again this year is this:

Although not waterproof is a great organizer.

Here's the copy from Prevoman:

"I need all athe organizational help I can get. I've got way too much STUFF and it was difficult to find the STUFF when I needed it. These small containers from Sterilite (model 1904) have been a lifesaver. Home Depot had them on sale last year for $1.47 each and I bought a 100. I've got them in the restaurant, the garage, the office and the bus storing everything from bank statements to relays. 7qt in size they measure 13 x 8 x 6."

This year they're only 99¢ each at Home Depot. But they usually sell out and don't return until next January.

More pixs here:

http://www.prevoman.com/Pages/Cool%20Toos/Container/containerpg1.html

Mike

dalej
01-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Now I found out that the mini cream puffs come in a larger storage container then the eclairs. You can see the difference in the photos below.

Jon Wehrenberg
01-14-2008, 08:09 PM
I just realized this thread is also about wireless devices. I think everybody is picking on me.

Jerry Winchester
01-14-2008, 08:59 PM
Jon = Steve Martin in the Jerk - "He hates these cans!"

Jerry Winchester
01-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Dale,

Is there just not much going on in Korn Kountry so we are reduced to reading about your facination with the multi functionality of the Mini Eclair containers?

Can someone find something constructive for this guy to do?

dalej
01-14-2008, 11:24 PM
I know...I'm waiting for my level-low replacement valves to come in and the weather up here warm up a little and then it's back to the bus!