PDA

View Full Version : Jon's Electrical Q & A with Ben Cummins

Jim Skiff
01-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Jon worked hard to develop a great group of electrical questions and posed them to Ben Cummins of Parliament Coach. (http://www.prevostownersgroup.com/public/index.cfm?fuseaction=articles.view&id=4131&publicationtype=Articles)

Please take a look by clicking on the text above. Thanks Jon & Ben!

dalej
01-10-2008, 04:34 PM
Nice Job Jon and Ben, Just had a question on the white tubes, is that a factory install or aftermarket? :) What are they used for?

Joe Cannarozzi
01-10-2008, 04:44 PM
Those are for the waste hose you knucklehead:rolleyes:

Gary & Peggy Stevens
01-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Those are for the waste hose you knucklehead:rolleyes:

Ouch Joe, that was a little harsh. :D

From Dales avitar expression, looks like he has been holding it for awhile. Maybe thats why he didn't know what the white tubes were for? :confused:

Gary S

dalej
01-10-2008, 04:57 PM
Joe, you know I thought that might be the case...It just didn't look like a Prevost thing to me, you know our code of ethics rules against that sort of thing.

I'm just not sure where to go to file a complaint! :)

JIM CHALOUPKA
01-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Nice article, Jon and Ben. Thanks for taking the time to fill the knowledge bank!
And JPJ for the coordination and photos.

Jon Wehrenberg
01-10-2008, 08:12 PM
What Skiffer did not say is we need to thank our very own JPJ who coordinated this effort and was the photographer. Questions about the picture contents need to be addressed to him.

I have to agree with Joe. Those look like sewer hose holders, and if you do not clean the hose before you store it you will be baking the stuff in the hose.

Just Plain Jeff
01-10-2008, 09:06 PM
How come just about every thread comes down to waste tank 'issues' sooner or later.

For the latest topic, check here: http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/showthread.php?t=1789

MangoMike
01-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Not to hijack this thread, but...

Dale,

This photo with tubes highlighted and the rest of the shot greyed out, I assume you did this in Photoshop with some sort of masking technique.

Can you share with us how it's done?

... or do we have to sign up to take the extremely expensive (so he can pay his Liberty bill) Ben Seminar ;)

Mike

dalej
01-11-2008, 09:21 AM
Sure, I'll work it up and post within a few days in the general chit chat section. title, photoshop hint.