PDA

View Full Version : Holiday greetings from a newer member!

RDHoyum
12-21-2007, 12:37 PM
Been viewing the board for several months, with our acquistion in Oct of a 95 Marathon from Desert West Coach.
You've all been an interesting, entertaining and at best and informative group here on the forum and I look forward to meeting new friends at an upcoming rally.

I hope to make it to POG IV? in Nevada, May '08.

Merry Christmas and best wishes for a new year of safe travels!

Ray Davis
12-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Welcome Randy!

Why not make plans to join us out in the ORA in Rancho CA? A group of us will be meeting there from Jan 25-27th. Many will be arriving earlier in the week. We'd love to meet you.

Here's a thread regarding the mini get-together .

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/showthread.php?t=1595

Ray

dalej
12-21-2007, 12:47 PM
Welcome aboard mate! Congrats on your bus too. Looking forward to meeting you someday.

You two have a very merry and blessed Christmas.

Jon Wehrenberg
12-21-2007, 01:59 PM
Congratulations on the bus and welcome aboard. Are you going to be one of the sane ones or will you be one of the inmates from this asylum?

Coloradobus
12-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Randy and Sharon,

Greetings and welcome. Is your SmartCar going to be powered by gasoline or diesel. I want a diesel!!! Happy Holidays

tdelorme
12-21-2007, 02:57 PM
Welcome from another newer member. Medication is available to remain fairly normal here on the POG Forum. But, as you can tell, most of us forget our meds from time to time and things can go South fast. You're gonna love it.

Say, are you going to tow the Smart Car or pull it on a trailer? I've got a deposit down on one but never ask if it is towable.

RDHoyum
12-21-2007, 03:28 PM
Regarding the Smart...Only gas powered coming to US in early 2008. I've yet to get my confirmation order, but should happen soon...we hope! Anyone interested in Smart, send a PM cause I'm happy to talk about it.

Smart USA has since approved the car for flat four towing. My only concern is the need to cut the front facia and the resulting appearance. Also, no one yet has the base plate figured out and available.

So I'll be shopping for a trailer after confirming the order.

Ray Davis
12-21-2007, 04:31 PM
One of our members, Petervs already has a Smart Car. Take a peak at his solution!!

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/showpost.php?p=15652&postcount=46

Peter will be out at ORA in January with us, and would be a great person to talk with regarding the Smart Car.

Ray

garyde
12-21-2007, 09:38 PM
Congradulations on your Marathon Randy and Sharon. Happy Holidays to you also. See you in Nevada.

MangoMike
12-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Welcome to POG.

Fasten your seatbelt, it's one hell of a ride.

Mango MIke

rmboies
12-22-2007, 10:25 PM
[QUOTE=RDHoyum;22084]Been viewing the board for several months, with our acquistion in Oct of a 95 Marathon from Desert West Coach.

Welcome Randy and Sharon! You will really enjoy your lovely coach and of course there is no group on the planet like POG! Merry Christmas wishes to you and everyone from cold, chilly Ohio where Bob claims he is serving his "family prison term :D" And no, we didn't drive the bus up!