PDA

View Full Version : TBC No Longer!

Kevin Erion
12-19-2007, 06:08 PM
Just a short note to say Thanks to Steve at California Coach for keeping my much valued membership very, very short. Steve did a great job and there is now a proud Prevost owner on his way home to Durango, CO in a beautiful 99 Marathon!
Thanks Steve!

Toy Box
12-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Congtats on the sale. We were members twice and glad to be out of the club at present. Let us know who the lucky folks are, We spend a lot of time in Durango. Hopefully they will join P O G. Maybe a mini rally location?

truk4u
12-19-2007, 07:52 PM
Congratulations Kevin, you sure made the right move. You'll with a couple buses might want to be talking to Steve!

rmboies
12-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Just a short note to say Thanks to Steve at California Coach for keeping my much valued membership very, very short. Steve did a great job and there is now a proud Prevost owner on his way home to Durango, CO in a beautiful 99 Marathon!
Thanks Steve!

Congrats on leaving the club Kevin....send some of that magic dust to this coast will you please? :rolleyes:

Joe Cannarozzi
12-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Steve has definitely demonstrated that he can sell used buses for the POG reasonably quick, lately.

What is that now for them recently, 2 or 3. Ray and, did Harry sell his there too?

Loc
12-20-2007, 09:24 AM
Kevin,

Congratulations on leaving the TBC ranks. It is a good feeling. I am curious why you are selling the trailer? It is a great looking piece of equipment that would look nice behind the new bus.

Loc

Kevin Erion
12-20-2007, 09:28 AM
LOC, I found that we don't use it the way I had originally planned.

Ray Davis
12-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Congrats Kevin, I knew yours was going to sell quickly! Joe, to answer your question, off the top of my head Steve has sold:

1. Gary's Lexa
2. Art B's Parliament?
3. My Country Coach
4. Kevin's Marathon

Ray

Joe Cannarozzi
12-20-2007, 07:39 PM
We can only hope that any of the current non-owners and lookers of these wonderful campers can fully grasp the huge advantage and value there will be by purchasing a used model, specifically, from an active paticipant from the POG membership.

The service support and knowledge provided here is second to none. And I mean NONE.

In addition I believe what goes on here goes a long way towards keepin the service market and its related costs in check.