Bob is officially known as BOB-XX.

rmboies
12-19-2007, 12:03 PM
With the advent of yet another bus:
Bob is officially known as BOB-XX.

Mango, Bob wants to know if the XX means he's twenty again or double x rated:D

Jerry Winchester
12-19-2007, 12:32 PM
What a sweet ride. I like Bob's resolve; "If your gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly..."

How many rescue dogs will fit in that bad boy?

rmboies
12-19-2007, 12:44 PM
What a sweet ride. I like Bob's resolve; "If your gonna be a bear, be a Grizzly..."

How many rescue dogs will fit in that bad boy?

Jer, I think we should make the entire basement bay for rescue Dobes--Bob would likely go for that, he loves the dobes! If it's good enough for Sting's kids it's got to be good enough for rescue dobes :-) Wasn't Dan Haggard the Grizzly;)

Loc
12-19-2007, 12:54 PM
Deb,

Congratulations on the new bus. I talked to the Busmeister this morning and he seemed pretty pleased, but is eager to join the former TBC ranks. You need to update the signature line for the 05. Hopefully the for sale line will go away quickly.

Loc

rmboies
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Deb,
Congratulations on the new bus. I talked to the Busmeister this morning and he seemed pretty pleased, but is eager to join the former TBC ranks. You need to update the signature line for the 05. Hopefully the for sale line will go away quickly.
Loc

Thanks Loc, fellow Millennium owner--how's your new rig coming along with the bunk transformation? I can't wait to see it in person...thanks for the sig line reminder, I changed it before Bob decides to change things again-ha~!

Debi