PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Air Is Fixed

tdelorme
12-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Thanks to everyone for all the good advice. GMCBUFFALO (GregM) hit the nail on the head. I found controller for the front Curise Air under the couch. There is a screw in fuse holder on the outside of this box and the fuse had blown. It's a one amp 250 volt fuse that I found at Lowes. Like $4 for a package of three fuses. Replaced the fuse and all is well.
I can't even imagine what it would have cost to take the coach over to Buddy Gregg in Dallas to get the Cruise Air fixed. Hopefully I can return the favor sometime down the road. Good work folks.

garyde
12-15-2007, 12:16 AM
Thanks to everyone for all the good advice. GMCBUFFALO (GregM) hit the nail on the head. I found controller for the front Curise Air under the couch. There is a screw in fuse holder on the outside of this box and the fuse had blown. It's a one amp 250 volt fuse that I found at Lowes. Like $4 for a package of three fuses. Replaced the fuse and all is well.
I can't even imagine what it would have cost to take the coach over to Buddy Gregg in Dallas to get the Cruise Air fixed. Hopefully I can return the favor sometime down the road. Good work folks.

Your $100.00 membership just paid for itself! Plus we all learned from the experience.

Jim_Scoggins
12-15-2007, 06:11 AM
Would one of you folks be kind enough to take a picture the controller so I'll know what it is when I see it.

If you don't want to post it here send it to:
scoggins.j@comcast.net

Thanks

Alek&Lucia
12-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Or post right here for everybody.