PDA

View Full Version : Former TBC Member

Loc
11-30-2007, 03:51 PM
After 21 days in the TBC fraternity, I am glad to report that I am now a former member of the TBC. The 92 Angola is on its way to its new home in Tennessee with a great family. A special thanks to Jon for his lead on the buyers. The check is in the mail Jon.

I know, I need to change the signature picture.

rmboies
11-30-2007, 04:19 PM
After 21 days in the TBC fraternity, I am glad to report that I am now a former member of the TBC. The 92 Angola is on its way to its new home in Tennessee with a great family. A special thanks to Jon for his lead on the buyers. The check is in the mail Jon.
I know, I need to change the signature picture.

geez Loc, we're gonna miss you buddie:D Congratulations on the sale!

rfoster
11-30-2007, 04:21 PM
Congrats Loc,

maybe you should offer a seminar on how to sell a bus in 21 days or less.

Jim Chaloupa, you had better stay clear of Loc, he gets her done.

JIM CHALOUPKA
11-30-2007, 04:58 PM
Congrats Loc,

maybe you should offer a seminar on how to sell a bus in 21 days or less.

Jim Chaloupa, you had better stay clear of Loc, he gets her done.

Roger, Roger. :D:D

MangoMike
11-30-2007, 06:12 PM
Not even long enough to make the monthly meeting.

Congrats.

Mike

truk4u
11-30-2007, 08:16 PM
Loc Nest, you are the man!

Jon Wehrenberg
11-30-2007, 08:48 PM
I really wanted to post this because I watched this unfold from the start to the finish. When we had breakfast with Loc on his way home with his new Millennium we talked about the couple that bought his coach.

The folks that bought Loc's coach I hope to see posting here soon. They are Eric and Debbie (yes, another one) Faires and they have a son Jay. I expect they will be joining us at rallies. Great folks and in this deal it was great to see that everybody was a winner.

I hope you are kidding about the check Loc.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
11-30-2007, 11:43 PM
I hope you are kidding about the check Loc. What Jon, you wanted CASH, so no way to trace? :o :D

Great job, Loc. You still haven't told me when you'r having your open bus night with cocktails and snacks, so Peg and I can see your new rig? :mad:

NOW will you please change your avitar????

Gary S.