PDA

View Full Version : Lew's Philosophy

Jon Wehrenberg
11-26-2007, 07:26 AM
This may explain why some of Lew's posts sound like they do.

He told me I did not have the guts to post this, but here it is verbatim....

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or ferm enting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: it is my duty as a public service advocate, and my deep concern for your health.

Lew certainly has a way with words, doesn't he?

dalej
11-26-2007, 08:14 AM
He definitly keeps our scale in the center. About the time we get all serious about life.....Lew has some profound words and then back we go.

Great post Jon, via Lew!

rmboies
11-26-2007, 08:14 AM
[QUOTE=Jon Wehrenberg;20972]This may explain why some of Lew's posts sound like they do.

He told me I did not have the guts to post this, but here it is verbatim....

bahahahhaha, Lew darlin', don't you know in all your poopy wisdom that you should never challenge Jon???? This is why we all love ya Lew, you are always thinking of our health and well being:D