PDA

View Full Version : Mango's Fish Problem

truk4u
11-08-2007, 08:35 AM
As some of you may know, Mango's aquarium at the jerk chicken house exploded flooding his establishment causing the patrons to scramble for free fish and complementary rum pain killers. It's on his Blog, so I'm not making this stuff up.

So, he's in the process of installing a new mega aquarium when his best buddy (who resides in TX) air freights in a new bag of fish, knowing the poor Mango is yet to have any water in the tank that's under construction. Then his best buddy informs him he better take care of the very expensive tropical fish he just sent, or expect a severe rash of Airstrikes and a personal visit from Vito.

We all need to support the jerk chicken boy during this very stressful time, while he continues to blow oxygen in the fish bag trying to keep the poor things alive.

Don't you wish you had a best buddy like that!:o

jello_jeep
11-08-2007, 09:23 AM
I don't care who you are, thats funny right there!

I bet the Trukster is just happy to be out of the spotlight for a bit :)

BUSTER
11-08-2007, 09:48 AM
Buster here.
I am going to Vantare Sanford on Monday to look at used inventory for a Florida friend. Has anyone worked with someone there that you can refer to me....also you 2 coach Poggers....my friend is looking for a 98 to 20 XL as a first Prevost....coming out of an Airstream...which they need to sell...Colorado Bus...any ideas how to do this? All the best...Mike

Gary & Peggy Stevens
11-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Buster here.
I am going to Vantare Sanford on Monday to look at used inventory for a Florida friend. Has anyone worked with someone there that you can refer to me....also you 2 coach Poggers....my friend is looking for a 98 to 20 XL as a first Prevost....coming out of an Airstream...which they need to sell...Colorado Bus...any ideas how to do this? All the best...Mike

Hey Mike, Robin McCraken who used to be at Liberty is at Featherlite. He is a great guy and very personable.

Of course I haven't purchased anything from him yet or anybody else, but Robin is very nice to deal with. Tell him I sent you.

He posts lots of bus' on RVOnline. (407) 314-6228 is his mobile

Gary S

JIM CHALOUPKA
11-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Mike, sorry to hear of your plight.:(

If your not too far into the repair, something I thought of as I was reading Tom's informative post.
You could order a custom LED screen as used in outdoor billboards and hook it to a computer and periodically change the fish software for variation. You would probably have to dim down the screen from outdoor level. I think this would be safer, less work in the long run, etc,benefit benefit, etc..

Work out the details and have a product. In your spare time, that is.:p:D:

PS You could then flash specials and pricing and stuff like that.

Kevin Erion
11-08-2007, 03:45 PM
Mike, My bus is always for sale, still looking for the Marathon bunk coach.
714-342-8588
Kevin

MangoMike
11-08-2007, 06:31 PM
As I was telling Mrs. Mango. You can always count on your POG buddies to come thru in a crisis. (ergo the map all the techies are working on). So yes today FED EX shows up with a box of 30 exotic fish for the yet to be finished mega tanks.

Man I love to watch colorful fish.

MangoMike
11-08-2007, 06:33 PM
but I love a good ole' fashion fishfry even more.

Thanks JDUB.
mm

Jim,
We actually talked about that option. But with guys sending us fish...