PDA

View Full Version : "Farm POG"

rmboies
10-28-2007, 10:59 AM
HI All !

Wish everyone could have been here this weekend for the CastleRidge Farm POG get together....Bob and I had so much fun and as always, POG friends are simply the best. I have uploaded a photo album online if you would like see what we were up to all weekend. Started off with light drizzle Friday morning then the fog lifted, the sun came out and the weather was gorgeous. Hope more of you can make it next time! (hope this link works, if not, someone please let me know:rolleyes:)

http://picasaweb.google.com/castleridgefarm/CastleRidgeFarmMiniPOGRallyOct2007?authkey=LTqJ26O 3pKA

p.s. Truk and Nancy new coach is beautiful and Bill and Jody's paint job is awesome, you won't recognize their bus!)

dalej
10-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Awesome piks Deb, looks like you had so much fun. Wished we could have been there.

Jon Wehrenberg
10-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Deb and Bob.....

Thanks a bunch. We had a great time and we know how hard you guys worked to make our stay so pleasant.

JIM CHALOUPKA
10-28-2007, 05:39 PM
Deb & Bob, wonderful pic's, looks like your living the dream!!

rmboies
10-28-2007, 06:07 PM
Awesome piks Deb, looks like you had so much fun. Wished we could have been there.

Thanks Dale and Jann, we wish you could have been here too! Jon, it is always great to visit with you and Di and you are more then welcome. Loved your t-shirt :D

Jim, yes, we are living that long awaited dream after all these years;)

MangoMike
10-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Seeing what a great entertaining job BOB-00 and Debi did, including the indulgent chocolate fountain, it seems we have the perfect couple to organize a future POG rally.

Nice job.

Mike

Joe Cannarozzi
10-28-2007, 07:45 PM
That looked like a good time.

Jody and Bills bus looks great.

Who won the mummy contest?

rmboies
10-28-2007, 07:58 PM
That looked like a good time.
Jody and Bills bus looks great.
Who won the mummy contest?

Joe,

Bill and Jody won it with a very close Truk and Nancy in second place. I think Jon, Fast Roger and Tuga were tied or in this case wrapped:D

Mango, we will certainly be happy to help Jon out with the rally plans--after all, the April rally is in his back yard-- I can bring the fountain--ha~!

Sorry you and Donna couldn't make it down but the driveway is always open and I promise to keep a supply of chocolate!

truk4u
10-28-2007, 08:28 PM
Thanks so much Bob and Deb, the weekend was fantastic and you guys really outdone yourself. What a great mini rally with Jon & Di, Roger & Micki, Tuga & Karen (including Karens friend and mother) and Bill & Jody. The farm is beautiful and I hope we can return the favor one day, although it will be hard to top this one!;)

I'll post some pictures tomorrow...

rfoster
10-28-2007, 09:45 PM
Bob 00/03 and Deb. Micki and I want to thank you for the Super Southern Hospitality, Great Fun, Delicious Food, and for including us. You and Bob did an outstanding job and We know it was a lot of hard work.

We are certainly glad we didn't miss out on this great Mini Rally, A good time was had by every one.

I believe Bob thoroughly enjoyed having 5 buses in his driveway blocking the barn wondering if they were ever gonna leave.

Y'all have a beautiful home and Farm, and the bus ain't bad either!
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/parkwayautoofbristol/CIMG3100.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/parkwayautoofbristol/CIMG3509.jpg
Thanks again!

garyde
10-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Beautiful pictures, it looks so peaceful. What fun to have a mini rally!

truk4u
10-29-2007, 08:29 AM
A few Farm pics....

Notice A-1 parked away from us, could he have the leans?
Jon and his two best friends
Who are these Teenagers?
Why I couldn't get a nap
Show & Tell

merle&louise
10-29-2007, 08:31 AM
Debi & Bob00,

Thanks for a wonderful weekend, we really enjoyed the hospitality and being with everyone. Your place is beautiful and the views were magnificent. Sorry to be so late in posting, but we decided to drive all the way home on Sunday rather than taking two days. 12 hours driving is a long day.:eek:

truk4u
10-29-2007, 08:32 AM
Forgot one more picture!

Bob & Deb thought Jdub might show up:eek:

bill&jody
10-29-2007, 11:22 AM
bob and deb -
what an awesome time we had - along with everyone else, no doubt! your home and hospitality AND 4-legged friends are wonderful! we never stopped laughing and eating - you outdid yourself preparing for all of us - thank you.
still can't get the article nanc is going to write about AJ out of my head - tee hee hee.
i will get our pics posted as soon as bill gets the sat. working. we are at myrtle beach and finally getting settled in for the month . . .
thanks so much to everyone for making this weekend so much fun!
jody & bill

ps: if anyone ever gets an invite to the farm - you MUST go!!!

rmboies
10-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Forgot one more picture!

Bob & Deb thought Jdub might show up:eek:

Oh my Tom, I think we corrupted you here on the farm:eek: Nancy, can't you control this man? LOL

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Deb,

Don't worry, that's about right for a 6'6" anatomically correct oil field guy.

We know how the Krakman handles that situation........

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 02:13 PM
And since it was a "farm" location, Tom did get to partake in one of his favorite pastimes.

Oops, I see he has a beer in his hand. Two of his favorites........

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 02:17 PM
And don't forget what that gal said after she peered in the new Krakman coach at P4......

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 02:18 PM
And to think I was just sitting here having some lunch at my desk when someone called in an airstrike.........

Since I have an hour until my next appointment, wonder how long I can keep this going?

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 02:24 PM
As if you didn't think any of this is true, I have consulted the ultimate source of truth.

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 02:30 PM
It was even on the news.........

rmboies
10-29-2007, 02:30 PM
ps: if anyone ever gets an invite to the farm - you MUST go!!!

Bill and Jody, we really enjoyed having all of you visit and there is a standing invitation to all POG members, no official invite needed just call if you are headed our way! Can't wait to ready Nancys AJ article either, I hope her nose is in good shape:p

Tuga and Karen, you are very welcome and thanks for prompting this get together at the farm....your visit to Charleston was the impetus we needed to make this mini get together happen so thank you back!! Enjoyed meeting your Mom ,Karen, and Debbie too....hope she doesn't get sick on that left over fountain chocolate!!

Roger and Micki, thanks for sharing in the fun, we miss you already! I felt bad that the king and reserve king of bling had to relinquish their titles to Bill and Tom.....so sad....:( ha~!

JDUB, is your hour up yet:D

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 02:35 PM
Deb, I have about 19 minutes left.....

I do wish I would have been at the soiree. Looked like a lot of fun and what a beautiful place. I have fence envy.

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 02:41 PM
Now the computer is trying to help out.......

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Phone call got in the way. Sorry.

jello_jeep
10-29-2007, 03:39 PM
BIG AMEN ON ALL COUNTS JDUB!!!

I havent seen an airstrike like that since Baghdad! LOL!! :D:p:D

Wassup Krackster, sheep,,,, errrr cat got your tongue ????

LOL....

Best hundred bucks ever spent!

Loc
10-29-2007, 03:58 PM
That's way harsh.

truk4u
10-29-2007, 04:00 PM
Texan to Texan

jonnie
10-29-2007, 04:54 PM
Jeep,

Absolutely right, the best $100 I ever spent!

JDUB,

You gotta take this act on the road more often. I would luv to be your manager for a small cut of the action.

John

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 05:30 PM
So Hillary is worse than a sheep? I would have never guessed that.

MangoMike
10-29-2007, 10:30 PM
JDUB, You may be on to something. Saw this on the shelf at Barnes & Noble.

Mango

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 11:22 PM
This always causes the airbrakes to come on in the old Krakster Country Coach.....

garyde
10-29-2007, 11:25 PM
Tom, as the great George Gobel once said " do you ever feel like the world is a tuxedo and your a pair of brown shoes?" Give them heck.

Jerry Winchester
10-29-2007, 11:34 PM
This seals it......

jello_jeep
10-30-2007, 06:39 AM
I don't think the sheep even really like Krakboi, they are just pulling the wool over his eyes! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

You guys are way better at photoshopping than I am!

Jon Wehrenberg
10-30-2007, 07:45 AM
If I were the Taco boy I would be afraid. Very afraid.

Apart from revealing his intimate knowledge of animal husbandry (in every sense of the phrase) the flame snuffer appears to be pouring crude oil on the oil well fire. Tom is allowing more than enough rope for the upcoming self inflicted hanging and I see a parallel to the "Gotcha" we all witnessed at Branson in which Anaconda man was rendered speechless.

J-J in the meantime is unaware of the serious nature of retaliation. He continues to dance around thinking he will walk away unscathed.

This could get interesting.

Jerry Winchester
10-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Oh contrare Anan One, I was just minding my own business when I got sucked into this foray and even though I still owe the Krakman one, this was a free pass to call in the dogs. Sorry. Sheep.

My dad always told me you mess with the bull you get the horn. The Trukster only told me sheep lie. Which is it?

Jon Wehrenberg
10-30-2007, 10:56 AM
I lack the ability to see the future Jer....but if I were you I would be wearing bullet proof shorts.

The Trukster has proven himself to be the master of covert operations.

jonnie
10-30-2007, 11:28 AM
Like I said this is the best $100 I ever spent, well all most. I can't wait for the real games to begin. I am glad I am just a spectator because these guys are way out of my league,

Jon Wehrenberg
10-30-2007, 11:54 AM
John, you can be a wimp, or you can dive right in and join the festivities. However, should you opt to join the fun it is best to never reveal any weakness because that makes you fair game.

As a relative newcomer you can enjoy quite a long time period of hurling insults with relative impunity, but once this bunch of salivating hyenas finds an opening you become nothing more than bait.

jonnie
10-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Jon,
I guess it comes down to "if you want to run with the big dogs, you gotta get off the porch." Right now I am pretty comfortable on the porch but wait until tomorrow, things have a way of changing.

John

jello_jeep
10-30-2007, 02:41 PM
We wrote the book on retaliation! Let er rip !! :)

J-J in the meantime is unaware of the serious nature of retaliation. He continues to dance around thinking he will walk away unscathed.

This could get interesting.

Jon Wehrenberg
11-03-2007, 01:35 PM
Deb,

Are you having problems with your email?

Di is trying to send you emails and can't get through, or did you get them?

Cookie recipes.

Gary & Peggy Stevens
11-03-2007, 06:39 PM
Deb,
Are you having problems with your email?
Di is trying to send you emails and can't get through, or did you get them?
Cookie recipes.

COOKIE Recipes, I love cookie recipies. Jon, add me to Di's recipe list.:);)

Gary S.

Jon Wehrenberg
11-03-2007, 09:34 PM
I'm on her list....are you sure you want to be there too?

rmboies
11-03-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm on her list....are you sure you want to be there too?

Jon, my email was bouncing for two days. It appears that my server has the issue fixed now. I am wading through hundreds of emails and hopefully Di's cookie recipe will be in there! Thanks for checking on me:D Oh and Gary, they were delicious cookies, yummmmmm