PDA

View Full Version : Pro Driver Unit for Sale

Ray Davis
10-27-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi Guys,

For those of you with perhaps more vintage buses which do not have a built in Pro Driver, I have a brand-new DD Pro Driver for sale.

This is a self contained unit, aproximately 3h x 5w x 4d (this is by memory not measured). It has mounting bracket such that it can be mounted into a dash, or stand up off of a dash (much like a CB mount).

This unit monitors all sorts of engine parameters including mileage, fuel consumption, driving time, driver time etc, etc. I believe you also can get DDEC error codes on the unit as well.

If you have an older 8v92 engine with the older DDEC test connector, I also purchased an adapater connecter, which will make it easier and safer to tap into the DDEC unit. (Simply plug into the test connector)

There's a previous post with picture here in the forum. I can also take pictures and post if needed.

http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/showpost.php?p=3344&postcount=25

In all honesty, I'm not 100% sure what it's worth. I have heard that new units like this are sold for around $1500. I have looked online, and have only found one store on the internet which had it, but they didn't post prices.

Please send me a private message if interested in the unit? Why selling? My new bus has a built-in Pro Driver.

Thanks,
Ray