PDA

View Full Version : CHAUTAUQUA as in western NY?

Jon Wehrenberg
04-09-2006, 05:48 PM
Does our newest member hail from the snow belt, land of taxes and salt covered roads?;)

Jerry Winchester
04-09-2006, 06:00 PM
Are you really eating with the dean of fly fishing on Monday?

Also, what is your POG eta? I have a 17 hour drive ahead of me and Mike said I didn't have to tow the H3 as he and I were just going to ride with you. What's up with that?

Jon Wehrenberg
04-09-2006, 07:29 PM
I depart TYS for HEF at 7:30 EDT to help get my wife's sister through her divorce trial. Tomorrow is the pre trial meeting with the attorney's to prep for the Tuesday trial.

Mango is going to provide the pre-divorce feast. We are hoping it will be a good outcome. It has been going on for 8.5 years.

Be nice to my Buddy while I maintain radio silence for a few days. (I'm hoping for meat on those Jerk Chicken bones.)

ken&ellen
04-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Welcome! Even if you are not from the great state of NY. Like most of us from NY you are probably in the witness protection program.:eek: Ken&Ellen

MangoMike
04-11-2006, 10:59 PM
Jon and I spent the last couple nights on a strategy sessions for POG at Mangoland, there should be a number of you who should start having sleepless nights. You know who you are. ;)

Jon will be back online tomorrow.

Mango

Jon Wehrenberg
04-12-2006, 03:05 PM
He's back. Bring on the insults. My buddy has my back.